Off-Campus Drive | Internship Drive | Scholarship
All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on techcompreviews.in, We are just an information provider for job openings.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services–all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners, and communities.
Accenture Recruitment :
||₹ 4.61 LPA*
Accenture is hiring candidates for the post of Application Development Associate.
- Candidates from any streams/branches of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA, and M.Sc. (CSE, IT only) from 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 and 2023 year of pass outs with full-time education only (Part-time and distance educations are not considered)
- No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
- Candidate should not have appeared for Accenture Recruitment assessment/interview process in the last three months.
- Candidate should not have more than 11 months of experience
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship/ have relevant work permit documents.
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
- Developing, designing, and maintaining technologies that improve the way our clients and the world works. Working in challenging and dynamic environments, they use their versatility to create and support technology solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation.
- Design, build, test, assemble, support and configure application using business requirements
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality and technologies and integrate them in existing solutions
- Aptitude to learn, Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficient in verbal and communication skills
- Deliver code to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews
- Take ownership of the successful implementation of the solution
- If you are eligible, you will receive an email invitation to attend online assessments
- The assessment is scheduled in two stages and must be completed within the scheduled time
- You will get a 20-minute mock/practice assessment
- Mock assessment is mandatory, and it will ensure that you have the right hardware, software, and internet
- This assessment will help you to get an experience of the assessments
Assessment #1: Cognitive and Technical assessment
- You will get 90 minutes to complete this assessment461200
Cognitive and Technical assessment includes 50 questions on
- English ability
- Critical thinking and Problem solving
- Abstract Reasoning
Technical assessment includes 40 questions on:
- Common Application and MS office
- Fundamentals of Networking, Security, and Cloud
- Post Cognitive and technical assessment, coding assessment will commence immediately. You are advised to remain seated and participate in Coding assessment
Candidates must participate in coding assessment mandatorily post completing the cognitive and technical assessment.
Candidates who fail to participate in our assessments the process will end there for their candidature.,
Assessment #2: Coding assessment
The duration of this assessment will be 45 minutes
You will get 2 questions that must be solved using any one of the following languages
- Dot Net
How to Apply?
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to indiacampus.accenture.com official website.
- Enter all the required details.
- After entering the details check them and submit the application.