All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only. We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on techcompreviews.in, We are just an information provider for job openings.
Company Website: www.accenture.com
Job Role: Associate Software Engg
Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA/MSC/(CSE, IT)
Batch: 2023 / 2022
Salary: 4.5 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Across India
Accenture Off Campus Drive For Fresher 2023 – Accenture hiring fresher graduates for Associate Software Engg – Team Member BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA/MSC/(CSE, IT) candidates can apply for this job. Detailed information about the application process is given below please scroll down the post.
People Also Read – Exploring Instagram Threads
- Batch – 2023 / 2022
- Freshers are eligible
- All streams/branches of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA, and M.Sc. (CSE, IT only) from 2022 & 2023 year of pass outs with full-time education only (Part-time and distance educations are not considered)
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
Job Role and Responsibilities
- Ability to anticipate and resolve business issues with agility
- Multi-disciplinary and versatile with the aptitude to learn and apply new skills faster
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficient in verbal and communication skills
- Deliver code, to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews
- Take ownership of the successful implementation of the solution
- Support infrastructure operations and /or manage delivery for IT production system and services
- Flexibility to relocate for project deployment to any part of India and work in 24X7 shifts basis business requirement
- Basic understanding of ABAP Development on HANA, CDS, AMDP, Performance Analysis
- Experience or knowledge in configuration, customization of Salesforce.com applications
- Good working knowledge in J2EE and full-stack development
- Knowledge and development experience of .NET (ASP.NET/ASP.NET MVC)
Test automation engineering
- Creation of test designs, test processes, test cases and test data
- Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the teams overall test objectives
- Responsible for designing testing scenarios for usability testing
- Prepare all reports related to software testing carried out
- Analyze the results and then submit the observations to the development team
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
- Final Selection
How to Apply for Accenture
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to Accenture official website.
- Enter all the required details.
- After entering the details check them and submit the application.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here