Accenture is a known professional services firm that offers consulting, technology and outsourcing services. If you are looking to kickstart your career in the field of HR and recruiting working as an Accenture Recruitment Services Associate could be an opportunity, for you. This comprehensive guide aims to provide you with an overview of the role of an Accenture Recruitment Services Associate. It covers everything from details, about Accenture itself the recruitment process, job responsibilities, required skills, the selection process and how to apply for this position.
Company Website: www.accenture.com
Job Role: System and Application Services Associate
Qualification: Any degree
Batch: 2022 / 2023
Salary: up to ₹3.4 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
- Identify and solve issues within applications and infrastructure.
- Drive resolution of functional, technical and infrastructure issues for clients
- Guide clients with a variety of expertise (from users to admins and developers) in overcoming technology challenges
- Focus on driving automation, self-service, and evolving cloud infrastructure environments
- Enable program management and increase the overall quality of Technology Delivery
- Support projects in the Technology Delivery Centers by tracking and managing project management office activities
- Proactively monitor, manage, report on execution of deliverables, and solve issues
- Manage multiple stakeholders to align priorities and direction.
- Develop applications using a low-code development platform, setting up and configuring systems for each client’s unique requirements
- Work with three key elements: form builders, pre-built templates, drag-and-drop visual interface, entity builder
- Research and analyze internal business processes with the scope of optimizing and automating them
- Creation of test designs, test processes, test cases and test data
- Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the teams overall test objectives
- Responsible for designing testing scenarios for usability testing
- Prepare all reports related to software testing carried out
- Analyze the results and then submit the observations to the development team
- If you are eligible, you will receive an email invitation to attend online assessments
- The assessment is scheduled in two stages, and must be completed within the scheduled time
- You will get a 10-minute mock/practice assessment
- Mock assessment is mandatory, and it will ensure that you have the right hardware, software and internet
- This assessment will help you to get an experience of the assessments
- You will get 50 minutes to complete this assessment
- English ability
- Critical thinking and Problem solving
- Abstract Reasoning
- Technical assessment will commence immediately post result notification. Technical assessment is optional and isnot an elimination round.
- Common Application and MS office
- Fundamentals of Networking, Security
- Fundamentals of Cloud
- Sentence Mastery
How to Apply For Accenture
If you are interested in Accenture System and Application Services Associate off-campus recruitment drive, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here