Airbus Off Campus Drive For Fresher 2023 – Airbus hiring fresher graduates for Full stack Developer – Team Member B.E/ B.Tech, Dual degree, ME/ M.Tech & PhD candidates can apply for this job. Detailed information about the application process is given below please scroll down the post.
Airbus SE is a European multinational aerospace corporation. The company’s primary business is the design and manufacturing of commercial aircraft. The company also has separate commercial, defence and space and helicopter divisions. As of 2019, Airbus is the world’s largest manufacturer of airliners as well as the leading helicopter manufacturer.
Company Website: www.airbus.com
Job Role: Full stack Developer
Qualification: Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree
Batch: 2021/2022/ 2023
Salary: 1000000 INR – 1464000 INR
Job Location: Bangalore
Airbus Internship is hiring for fresher graduates for Full stack Developer Team Member B.E/ B.Tech, Dual degree, ME/ M.Tech & PhD candidates can apply for this job. Detailed information about the application process is given below please scroll down the post.
People Also Read – Best AI Tools for Data Analysis
- Batch: 2021/2022/ 2023/ 2024
- Freshers are eligible
- Bachelor’s degree
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
What you will be doing
You will be on a development pathway to prepare you to be a JR10217625 #AGGP2024 #AGGP2024 – Graduate Full stack Developer – Java React and can expect to be involved in the following:
We seek out curious minds. We value attention to detail, and we care deeply about outcomes. We’re looking above all for passionate people, eager to learn, willing to share, establishing innovative ways of working and influencing culture change.
- Bachelor/ Master Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or relevant field with development experience as Intern
- Strong Knowledge and Coding abilities using Java and related frameworks.
- Knowledge of server-side development, database design (SQL and NoSQL)
- Knowledge with Cloud platforms (AWS) is a plus.
- Knowledge in Test automation knowledge (XUnit, Postman, Cucumber, Selenium)
- Advanced level of English.
- You will be part of a team in Bengaluru
At the end of the 2 year development programme you will be fully equipped to be a key player as a JR10217625 #AGGP2024 #AGGP2024 – Graduate Full stack Developer – Java React.
What we look for
To be a successful applicant to the Airbus Global Graduate Programme, you will need to demonstrate you have:
- A degree level or equivalent within a relevant field of study
- Strong verbal and written communication in our business language (English)
- A desire to work in a collaborative team environment, focused on driving future innovation
- Customer Services Digital Solution (SD) is responsible for the delivery of Digital Solutions on Maintenance and Engineering perimeter, internally for Customer Services and externally to airlines, MROs and lessors. Example of solutions are Skywise Health Monitoring for aircraft diagnostic, PRM and Skywise Predictive Maintenance for predictive maintenance Schedule Maintenance Optimizer (SMO) for heavy maintenance optimisation, aircraft ground connectivity solutions for A320 & A330 with FOMAX and A350, A380 as well as airline IT connectivity, e-Doc Browser and Airnav suite for documentation, Skywise Reliability Services for airlines to compare themselves to the rest of the fleet…
- Digital Operations and Innovations team is in charge of designing and delivering software solutions in collaboration with IM, DTO and other involved domains, from experimentation to industrialization, including evolutive and corrective maintenance. Methodology is evolving from a traditional V cycle and single agile teams to the SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) methodology to be able to scale up to large development teams.
- You will be on a development pathway to prepare you to be a Associate System Engineer and can expect to be involved in the following:
- Designing, developing, testing, documenting, publishing, supporting and operating web applications
- Deploying highly available, scalable, maintainable, monitored solutions
- Implementing test automation covering multiple test aspects, like unit testing, functional testing, security testing, load and performance testing
- Developing, updating and use CI/CD pipeline to allow fully automated deployments of applications across all environments from Development, Q&A and Production
- Development using technologies – Java , React, AWS
- The ability to be self aware and a wish to be in the driving seat of your development.
Click here for Frontend Development Roadmap
Click here for Backend Development Roadmap
Click here for Full Stack Development Roadmap
The journey to becoming a Software Developer Intern at IBM Internship involves several phases, each designed to assess your suitability for the role:
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
- Final Selection
How to Apply for Airbus
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here