Airbus Careers 2024 hiring freshers for the Cyber Security Intern. This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on Airbus industry leading platforms.
Airbus pioneers sustainable aerospace for a safe and united world. The Company constantly innovates to provide the most efficient and technologically-advanced solutions in aerospace, defence, and connected services. In commercial aircraft, Airbus offers the most modern and fuel-efficient airliners. Airbus is also a European leader in defence and security and one of the world’s leading space businesses. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide. Airbus approaches sustainability by respecting the planet, valuing people and enabling prosperity. These guiding principles are embedded in our operations and activities. In 2022, the Company generated revenues of €58.8 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000.
Job Role: Cyber Security Intern
Qualification: Bachelor’s / Master’s degree
Batch: 2023 / 2022 / 2021 / 2020
Salary: up to ₹10 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
Airbus has started its Digital journey. The objective being to transform the company and to prepare it for the future. This transformation includes new global governance, new ways of working and the implementation of digital business services and platforms. As a part of this transformation journey we have set up a GIC in the silicon valley of India – Bangalore. This state of the art GIC is responsible for driving excellence in IT for Airbus.
You are interested in Cyber Security and Digital Transformation. You are willing to work in a multicultural environment, on a worldwide perimeter. Are you ready to take on a new and exciting challenge? Airbus gives you the opportunity to apply your expertise and develop your skills and competencies.!
We are looking for motivated people with excellent English communication and problem solving skills, ability to understand complex systems processes, programs and accustomed to dealing with all levels from operational staff to senior management inside as well as outside IM.
About the team & the Role
Today Governments, companies and private individuals are increasingly the target of attacks like theft of intellectual property, sensitive information and even money.
Airbus is increasingly at risk due to its leading position in the aerospace and defense market. Additional risks come from our Extended Enterprise. In recent months the malware attacks we’ve seen have been more sophisticated.
Cyber Security Intern is to support the Cybersecurity business projects and to IM domains.
She/he will represent Airbus CyberSecurity department, engage business projects, create privileged partnership with major business domains and efficiently contribute to the design and the architecture of new solutions and backbones
This includes providing security expertise, collaborative definition of security measures and paradigms , ensuring intelligent balance between functional security and operational complexity , and easing the consultation/diffusion of security documentation.
As an Intern of Cyber Security
- Have a collaborative and research driven mindset, and act as a real team player
- Understand the new & emerging cyber threats and propose methods to prevent and detect
- Develop automations to ease the security investigation & response process
- Adopt and promote Security-by-Design, secure DevOps and secure SDLC practices
- Proactively contribute to the business solutions, design and architecture
- Research, understand the latest security vulnerabilities and propose recommendations
- Work with security architects in designing a comprehensive risk-based architecture
- Closely working with Product managers, Architects, Operational people, and Security experts to understand Airbus security posture and contribute towards it’s betterment
- Establish and maintain privileged relationship within Cybersecurity and Airbus IM organization
- Participate in Security threat and monitoring forums to learn and keep abreast of the latest changes and good practices
- Challenge traditional ways of thinking and propose new ideas
- Ensure the good reporting for her/his activity
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor / Master’s Degree specialized in IT Security, Cyber or Equivalent
- Having good knowledge in scripting and automation (such as Python, Bash script etc.)
- Basic understanding of security referential and frameworks such as: MITRE ATT&CK, NIST 800-53, ISO 27001 etc. is an added advantage
- Proven ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines and utilize time effectively
- Excellent Organizational and interpersonal skills
Success will be measured in a variety of areas, including but not limited to:
- Consistently ensure the on-time delivery and quality (first-time-right) of the projects
- Bring innovative cost effective solutions
- Achieve the customer satisfaction
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
How to Apply For Airbus
If you are interested in the Airbus off campus drive 2024, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here