Altair Careers 2024 hiring freshers for the Intern – Data Science. This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on Altair industry leading platforms.
Altair is a global technology company that provides software and cloud solutions in the areas of product development, high performance computing (HPC) and data analytics. Altair enables organizations in nearly every industry to compete more effectively in a connected world, while creating a more sustainable future. With more than 3,000 engineers, scientists and creative thinkers in 25 countries, we help solve our customer’s toughest challenges and deliver unparalleled service, helping the innovators innovate, drive better decisions, and turn today’s problems into tomorrow’s opportunities.
For more than 30 years, we have been helping our customers integrate electronics and controls with mechanical design to expand product value, develop AI, simulation and data-driven digital twins to drive better decisions, and deliver advanced HPC and cloud solutions to support unlimited idea exploration.
Job Role: Intern – Data Science
Qualification: Bachelor’s / Master’s degree
Batch: 2023 / 2022 / 2021 / 2020
Salary: up to ₹3 LPA
Job Location: Bengaluru
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
Your mission is to aid in the business development of Altair Software in the Academic Market (Universities) and promote usage of Altair Data Science Software, primarily Altair Rapidminer, among Academics (Students, Professors, research scholars etc.) all around the world working with the Global Academic Program Team.
The global academic program team focuses on business development of Altair products among universities worldwide and provides free student edition and training material for students globally, in addition we support student teams in student competitions,
What You Will Do
- Develop Training materials and Knowledge base for Altair products as per requirement (domain specific) Updating existing training material (Training Videos, tutorials etc.) to share learning and enable other students to be able to use the tools.
- Creating Real world Data analytics use cases, examples and training materials,
- Support student teams in all student competitions especially First Robotics Competition FRC in using Data Analytics for their success in the competition
- Consult and support students and academic users of Altair Data Science Software, primarily Altair Rapidminer worldwide, including student teams, hold workshops webinars and trainings for them. Etc.
- Help with administering student access to our software and resources and aid in their account management.
What You Will Need
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are a must, with highest demonstrable proficiency in English.
- Bachelors, master’s or above with a clear focus on Data Science such as Computer Science, Statistics, Machine Learning, or a related field
- Ability to convey Data science, AI and its related mathematical concepts and considerations to beginners.
- Proficient in at least one and familiarity with a variety of technical tools for the manipulation of data, understanding of Data Mining and Statistical Analysis workflows.
- Ability to understand, write and collaborate with Python or R
- Familiarity with Real world use cases of DA, AI and ML.
- Ability and desire to collaborate with all levels of technical users and management worldwide.
- Excellent presentation skills, Aptitude for solving problems, energetic; driven to succeed with Strong interpersonal skills.
How You Will Be Successful
- Envision the Future
- Communicate Honestly and Broadly
- Seek Technology and Business “Firsts”
- Embrace Diversity and Take Risks
What We Offer
- Exposure to International academic activities, interaction with Global Altair colleagues and academic partners,
- Will be taken on board brainstorming sessions and will encourage creative ideas for promoting Global academic business and Global brand recognition of Altair and its tools among students / academic users worldwide.
- Free to explore own initiatives and ideas regarding training material, software usage, marketing and brand promotion.
How to Apply For Altair
If you are interested in the Altair off campus drive 2024, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here