Amazon Careers 2023 hiring freshers for a IT Support Associate. This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on Amazon industry leading platforms.
Job Role: IT Support Associate
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Batch: 2023 / 2022 / 2021 / 2020
Salary: up to ₹5.2 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
At Amazon, we strive to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover anything they want to buy online. We hire the world’s brightest minds, offering them an environment in which they can relentlessly improve the experience for customers. Innovation and creativity are built into the DNA of the company and are encouraged at all levels of employment. Every day we solve complex technical and business problems with ingenuity and simplicity. We’re making history and the good news is we’ve only just begun.
Amazon, one of the top 100 companies in the United States, has an immediate opening for an IT Support Associate .
IT Service Desk (SD) is the centralized IT support organization within OTS Global IT Delivery located across America, Europe/Prague, India. The team utilizes an omni-channel contact center to provide efficient, streamline 24×7 IT support to Worldwide (WW) Operations (Ops) associates and internal/external support for Amazon Lockers. Overall, SD plays a critical role in ensuring the smooth functioning of Amazon sites globally and thereby has a direct impact on Amazon’s ability to serve its customers on time.
Key job responsibilities
1. Effective Communication Skills: Demonstrating proficiency in clear and concise communication. This role needs interaction with Amazon Internal customers it includes APAC/EMEA/AMER Operation /IT team/Customer support.
2. Adherence to standard operating procedures (SOPs) is fundamental to maintaining consistency and efficiency in daily operations.
3. Basic Knowledge on IT Troubleshooting on end user devices: Competence in resolving issues on various client devices, including desktops, laptops, printers, and scanners.
4. Basic Understanding and troubleshooting skills on Various Operating system specifically on Windows and Linux
5. This position requires a flexible work schedule involving rotational shifts. Providing real-time customer experience by working in 24*7 operating environment.
6. Adherence to OTS Service Desk Goals: Meeting targets for Response and Resolution SLA, CSAT, and effectively managing incidents.
7. This role will be working from Bangalore (BLR18) Corporate office.
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma
- 6 months to 18 months of work experience.
- Good communication skills
- Basic Understanding of ITIL-Based Ticketing Tools and Monitoring Tools
- Basic Understanding and troubleshooting skills on Network
How to Apply For Amazon
If you are interested in the Amazon off campus drive 2023, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here