Off-Campus Drive | Internship Drive | Scholarship
All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on techcompreviews.in, We are just an information provider for job openings.
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, and is one of the world’s most valuable brands. Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, and is one of the world’s most valuable brands. When Amazon.com launched in 1995, it was with the mission “to be Earth’s most customer-centric company.” What does this mean? It’s simple. We’re a company that obsesses over our customers.
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Amazon strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company, Earth’s best employer, and Earth’s safest place to work. Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Career Choice, Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo, Alexa, Just Walk Out technology, Amazon Studios, and The Climate Pledge are some of the things pioneered by Amazon.
Our actions, goals, projects, programs and inventions begin and end with the customer top of mind. In other words, we start with the customer and work backwards. When we hit on something that is really working for customers, we double-down on it with hopes to turn it into an even bigger success. However, it’s not always as clean as that. Inventing is messy, and over time, it’s certain that we’ll fail at some big bets too.
Amazon Recruitment :
||Associate I ML
||₹ 4-8 LPA
The Human Labeled Data (HLD) organization aims to provide quality data annotation to help drive AI models. Our vision is to create business value by delivering high quality data at scale. We look to provide easy and scalable labeling solution to support search that are high quality, cost efficient, and secure.
Our vision is to enable improvement in the search experience for our customers, by accurately determining labels for products targeted by the search queries received. We collaborate closely with several machine learning (ML) applied science teams that develop and test ML models to improve the quality of semantic matching, ranking, computer vision, image processing, and augmented reality.
We are looking for highly motivated and talented candidates to participate in auditing/reviewing judgements for variety of workflows. The ideal candidate must demonstrate strong analytical & communication skills, attention to details, and a commitment to excellence
- 0-1 year of work experience
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
- Meets business metrics and goals, i.e., SLA, production, and quality targets
- Works with minimal direction
- Maintains records of day- to-day work by updating trackers or workflow tools as necessary
- Follows SOP/guidelines or manager’s instructions and ensures output is quality compliant
- Contributes to project improvement and operational excellence ideas, as applicable
- Responsible for giving timely responses to stakeholders on related tasks with guidance, i.e., as per SOP and defined SLA
- Proactively raises issues /alarms that may have an impact on core deliverables or operations to manager or stakeholders
- Analyzes data and evaluate trends/ patterns and recommend generic pattern to be translated into rules
- Willingness to work with sensitive issues, including but not limited to: Adult content, Religious and philosophically sensitive issues, alcohol, tobacco, weapons and other potentially offensive products
- Troubleshooting issues related to process and conduct root cause analysis if required
- Familiarity with online retail (e-commerce)
Skills Required Work From Home:
- Excellent English language proficiency: verbal, writing, reading and comprehension
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Passion for delivering a positive customer experience, and maintain composure in difficult situations
- Ability to effectively and efficiently complete challenging goals or assignments within defined SLA
- Shifts: The job involves working in a 24/7 environment including night shifts and the shifts are decided based on the business requirement.
- Flexible to work in rotational week offs
How to Apply?
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to amazonvirtualhiring.hirepro.in official website.
- Enter all the required details.
- After entering the details check them and submit the application.