All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only. We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on techcompreviews.in, We are just an information provider for job openings.
Company Website: www.amazon.in
Job Role: Business Developer Intern
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Batch: 2024 / 2023
Salary: Upto 7.7 LPA – 9.4 LPA LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Mumbai
Amazon Off Campus Drive For Fresher 2023 – Amazon hiring fresher graduates for Business Developer Intern – Team Member Bachelor’s Degree candidates can apply for this job. Detailed information about the application process is given below please scroll down the post.
People Also Read – Exploring Instagram Threads
- Batch – 2024 / 2023
- Freshers are eligible
- Bachelor’s Degree
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
Job Role and Responsibilities
- Penultimate year student working towards a Bachelor’s degree
- Able to commit to a full-time internship for 6-months between October 2023 to March 2024 / TBD
- Expected graduation from Dec 2023 onwards
- Candidates must be able to legally work in India
- Expert knowledge of using Microsoft Packages: Word, Excel, Power Point
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel Pivots, Formulas, Macros etc.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated to work proactively on tasks
- Data driven and comfortable to work on data analyst tasks
- Great team player
- Able to support customers internally and externally
- Experience in developing requirements and formulating operational performance metrics for reporting
- Working knowledge in Excel and other reporting tools like Tableau, SQL, Power BI, Zoho Analytics etc. is a plus
- Possess good analytical skills – detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Ensure continuous improvement of learning methods
- Planning and Organizing Skills
- Perform exploratory data analysis to identify trends, patterns, correlations, and insights to present written business recommendations to the leadership in a
- clear and compelling way
- Analyze and solve business and operational problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
- Final Selection
How to Apply for Amazon
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to Amazon official website.
- Enter all the required details.
- After entering the details check them and submit the application.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here