All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only. We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on techcompreviews.in, We are just an information provider for job openings.
Anko is the global capability centre for Kmart Group Australia, fuelling growth aspirations of iconic Australian retail brands Kmart, Target and Anko. Based in Bangalore, India, we strive to accelerate retail innovation by building competitive capabilities in Technology, Data Sciences and Business Services that enable our brands to deliver delightful experiences to our in-store and online customers
Company Website: www.anko.com
Job Role: Associate IT Analyst
Qualification: Any Graduate from any stream.
Batch: 2023 / 22 / 21 / 20 / 19 / 18
Salary: up to ₹ 30k/month*
Job Location: Across India
Anko Off Campus Drive For Fresher 2023 – Anko hiring fresher graduates for Associate IT Analyst – Team Member Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree candidates can apply for this job. Detailed information about the application process is given below please scroll down the post.
People Also Read – Exploring Instagram Threads
- Batch – 2023 / 22 / 21 / 20 /19 / 18
- Freshers are eligible
- Any Graduate from any stream.
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
Job Role and Responsibilities
- The Lead Business Analyst role will report into the Product owner in Engineering Platforms and establish the Cloud governance and Finops practice for Kmart group.
- Individual contributors with responsibility in a professional or technical discipline or specialty, but may manage two or fewer employees.
- May direct the work of other lower level professionals or manage processes and programs.
- The majority of time is spent overseeing the design, implementation or delivery of processes, programs and policies using specialised knowledge and skills typically acquired through advanced education (3-4 year University degree).
- AWS/Azure/GCP Foundational knowledge
- Ability to analyse large datasetspractices
- Knowledge of Agile software development process
- Desirable: Hands-on experience with Python, R, Tableau or similar tools to mine, transform and visualize data
- Facilitate Finops workshops with engineering teams and AWS teams
- Work with the Cloud Products, Architecture and Engineering teams to develop Cloud governance & adoption policies.
- Lead the coordination with Finance and leadership teams (Heads of) across Kmart group IT to develop & improve our Cloud forecasting model
- Develop user stories to deploy Finops requirements and Cloud governance best practices through automation
- Drive and maintain senior leadership engagement and alignment, facilitating and supporting key decisions around Finops and Cloud governance
- Ability to consistently and positively in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment. Remain flexible and calm in the face of uncertainty and ambiguity
- Collaboration skills—leading execution across teams, influencing across organizations, and experience working across all levels
- Creative and inventive, always finds a way forward; eternal optimist with a committed drive for impact.
- Implement public cloud learning journeys for various profiles (user personas) to effectively train and upskill Kmart group software engineers and production support teams on technology platforms like AWS/Sumologic etc
- Strategise with the Cloud Products, engineering teams to understand specific learning needs. Conduct scoping sessions and make recommendations.
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
- Final Selection
How to Apply for Anko
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to Anko official website.
- Enter all the required details.
- After entering the details check them and submit the application.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here