Ansys Careers 2024 hiring freshers for the R&D Engineer II. This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on Ansys industry leading platforms.
Job Role: R&D Engineer II
Qualification: Bachelor’s / Masters degree
Experience: Freshers (0-1 years)
Batch: 2023 / 2022 / 2021 / 2020
Salary: up to ₹19.2 LPA
Job Location: Pune
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
The R&D Engineer II contributes to the research and development of software products and supporting systems. As part of Office of CTO, in this role you will do machine learning and deep learning with generative models such as stable diffusion to research and build proof concepts and work with larger product organization for integration into products.
- Performs complex development activities, including the research, design, development, maintenance, testing and documentation of diffusion models.
- Research deep learning methods to apply them for numerical simulation in context of fluids, structures, electromagnetics, optics, and electronics.
- Participates in brainstorming, planning, architecture and research.
- Collaborate with product engineering teams to drive real-time model implementations and new feature creations.
- Maintains efficient/scalable processes for large scale data analyses, model development, framework development, model validation and model implementation.
- Diagnose and fix code problems.
- Create unit regression and/or system-level tests to thoroughly validate new features or changes.
- Works under the general supervision of a development manager
- BS in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- Working experience developing machine learning code in C++ or Python with a focus on deep learning frameworks like TensorFlow, PyTorch, JAX, or Scikit Learn
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Masters or a PhD degree with 1 yrs experience in generative models such as GANs or Stable diffusion.
- Experience with GPU programming (CUDA, OpenGL, OpenCL, DirectX).
- Publication in leading journals or conferences such as CVPR, NeurlPS, ICML or ICLR
- Experience with 3D geometry, computer graphics or computer vision
The Ansys selection process for Graduate R&D Engineer II off campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the Ansys Careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For Ansys
If you are interested in the Ansys off campus drive 2024, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here