Appfire Careers 2024 hiring freshers for the Software Engineer. This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on Appfire industry leading platforms.
Appfire is an enterprise collaboration software company that enables teams to plan and deliver their best work. Since launching in 2005 as one of the original Atlassian ecosystem partners, Appfire has built a portfolio of top-selling apps for more than 30,000 customers — including 55% of Fortune 500 companies. As a product-led company, Appfire identifies gaps in industries serving developers and client support teams and then builds solutions that drive productivity and efficiency.
Appfire continues to grow exponentially, with teams spanning 20+ countries. We are financially strong, continuously meeting or exceeding revenue targets, and we invest heavily in strengthening the foundation of our organization. Being philanthropic is integral to operating our business, so we donate 1% of employee time, product, profit, and equity as part of our Pledge 1% commitment.
Job Role: Software Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Experience: Freshers (0-3 years)
Batch: 2023 / 2022 / 2021 / 2020
Salary: up to ₹10 LPA
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
Job Purpose and Overview
Today’s modern technology world is awesome but complex. The amount of tools can be overwhelming. At Appfire we build solutions to make life easier, where our developers are the innovators delivering solutions for complex problems. Want to see how? – Check Connector for Salesforce & Jira, a solution that has helped more than 3,000 customers by integrating Jira and Salesforce, or our Salesforce integrations with other Atlassian products – Confluence and JSM. Are you up for the challenge? Come join our product team and be a part of this exciting journey!
What you will do
- Be a part of a self-organizing, cross-functional product team and cooperate closely with other Software Engineers, Product Manager, Team Leader, UX Designers, and with other specialists like Support Engineers.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient and scalable Java (Scala, Python and TypeScript) applications.
- Follow and establish the best engineering practices: automated testing, code reviews, pair programming, YBIYRI (you built it you run it).
- Share your thoughts openly and honestly on what would be the best for the customers and the business: you will be part of discussions about the future of our products and Appfire.
- Decide freely about your day and assignments – we do not micromanage people and we do care about work & life balance. Your mental and physical health is important to us.
- Be the change you seek – if you see that something can be improved, suggest how and make it happen (alone or by engaging your colleagues)
What we would like to see
- Proven record (3+ years) of delivery of at least a few software development projects or products.
- Hands-on experience with back-end technologies (experience with Java and its frameworks, e.g. Spring is nice-to-have) and/or with front-end.
- Willingness to learn and use multiple technologies (front-end and back-end).
- Truly engineering approach to solving problems. Good theoretical foundations of computer science (e.g. algorithms and computational complexity, OOP) are super practical in the ever-changing landscape of technologies.
- Good understanding of modern Cloud architectures, and practical experience implementing them in GCP, AWS or Azure.
- Solid architectural understanding of web applications, including performance, quality and security aspects.
- Ability to decompose complex problems into well described, realistic to estimate tasks.
- Working English proficiency.
We’ve Got You Covered
- Every Appfire employee is eligible for company equity
- Remote Work – flexibility to work from home or from our offices + remote working allowance up to INR 12,000 per annum (paid monthly)
- Unlimited paid sick leave in the event of an employee’s own illness or injury
- Generous vacation policy
- Group Medical Insurance – Coverage of INR 5,00,000 per annum for a family including dependents parents with no additional cost
- Crèche benefit
- Training and development – access to a comprehensive library of training videos
The Appfire selection process for Graduate off campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the Appfire Careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For Appfire
If you are interested in the Appfire off campus drive 2024, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here