Arcadis Careers 2024 hiring freshers for Data Analytics. This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on Arcadis industry leading platforms.
Arcadis is the world’s leading company delivering sustainable design, engineering, and consultancy solutions for natural and built assets.
We are more than 36,000 people, in over 70 countries, dedicated to improving quality of life. Everyone has an important role to play. With the power of many curious minds, together we can solve the world’s most complex challenges and deliver more impact together.
Job Role: Data Analytics
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Batch: 2023 / 2022 / 2021 / 2020
Salary: up to ₹6.5 LPA
Job Location: Across India
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
This role is part of Arcadis’ Global Excellence Centre (GEC) and will join our 3,000+ talented individuals working in India, Romania, and Philippines, in partnership with Arcadis’ offices globally. The GEC brings key capabilities and capacity to support our clients seamlessly around the world. For those in GEC there are options to be dedicated to one country; developing deep knowledge and strong relationships, as well as opportunities to be part of teams working truly globally as a centre of excellence, offering diversity and variety. Arcadians are by nature, globally minded and culturally aware, and Arcadis strongly believes in flexibility which enables change over time as your career progresses. The GEC model is well embedded in Arcadis, and the strong relationships that exist between our global offices are truly unique.
- Analysing and interpreting large datasets to extract meaningful insights.
- Collaborating with project teams to understand data requirements and objectives.
- Developing and implementing data analytics solutions to address business challenges.
- Creating visualizations and reports to communicate findings effectively.
- Assisting senior colleagues on various projects and ensuring high-quality deliverables within specified deadlines.
- Adhering to the Arcadis business management system, including mandatory training, timesheets, and other submissions as required.
Qualifications & Experience
- Freshers graduated from colleges/ universities.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Statistics, or a related field.
- Theoretical knowledge in data analytics and statistical analysis.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Python, R, and familiarity with tools like SQL.
- Knowledge of data visualization tools like Tableau or Power BI is a plus.
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills.
- Proficient in using common data analytics tools and platforms.
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate initiative.
- Technical writing skills for documentation and reporting.
- Flexibility in working hours to accommodate project needs.
The Arcadis selection process for Data Analytics off campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the Arcadis Careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For Arcadis
If you are interested in the Arcadis off campus drive 2024, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here