Considering a career as an Aristocrat Software Engineer? This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment process to the required skills and responsibilities. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on Aristocrat industry-leading platforms.
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We’re a diverse business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through the power of play.
Company Website: www.sristocrat.com
Job Role: Software Engineer
Qualification: B.tech / M.Tech / MCA
Batch: 2023 / 22 / 21 / 20 / 19 / 18
Salary: up to ₹7 LPA
Job Location: Gurugram
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
- As part of the game development team, your primary responsibility will be creating slot game prototypes using Unity.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of game design and math.
- Become Proficient with Prototyping Framework.
- Create and iterate quickly on prototypes.
- Ensure optimal performance & quality of prototypes along with timely delivery.
- Take ownership of the project and do task estimation in the form of TDD.
- Perform adequate testing of prototype to ensure that logic and behavior is accurate.
- Communicate with management, team leads regularly and provide status updates.
- Collaborate with team members and assist in creating a healthy work environment.
- Strong experience in Unity 2D.
- Strong ability with C# object-oriented programming language.
- Excellent Debugging Skills using Visual Studio.
- Quick Learner, ability to work independently, strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients and staff.
The Aristocrat Software Engineer selection process for Graduate Intern off-campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the Aristocrat careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For Aristocrat
If you are interested in the Aristocrat Software Engineer off-campus recruitment drive, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here