ASSA ABLOY Careers 2023 hiring freshers for an Associate QA Software Testing Engineer. This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on ASSA ABLOY industry leading platforms.
About ASSA ABLOY
ASSA ABLOY is a global leader in access solutions, dedicated to shaping the future of security and convenience. With a rich heritage spanning over 150 years, ASSA ABLOY has built a reputation for delivering innovative and reliable locking and access control solutions. Their diverse portfolio includes well-known brands like Yale, HID Global, and Mul-T-Lock, offering a comprehensive range of products and services to meet the unique needs of customers worldwide. From residential and commercial buildings to critical infrastructure and healthcare facilities, ASSA ABLOY’s cutting-edge technologies ensure safety, security, and seamless user experiences. With a commitment to sustainability and customer satisfaction, ASSA ABLOY continues to drive advancements in access solutions for a safer and more connected world.
ASSA ABLOY Recruitment
Job Role: Associate QA Software Testing Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Batch: 2023 / 2022 / 2021 / 2020
Salary: up to ₹5.4 LPA
Job Location: Chennai
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
As a Associate QA Software Testing Engineer, you will be part of testing team and ensuring the quality and reliability of our software products. You will be responsible for designing, developing, and executing automated test scripts to verify the functionality, performance, and security of our applications.
- The Associate QA Engineer will support the quality activities throughout the software development life cycle. The SQA Engineer will be a team player who communicate and collaborate well with others and will be part of a QA team responsible for verifying and ensuring the health, stability and overall quality of different applications.
- Develop, review, maintain, and execute test environments, test plans, test data etc.
- Develop automated regression test scripts using JAVA, Selenium, Appium
- Schedule daily/weekly test execution using Jenkins CI/CD tool
- Work with the team to perform test result analysis and root-cause analysis of the defects found to ensure appropriate corrective action is taken to maintain quality standards
- Coordinate and/or consult with SQA team on how to test various system features and interfaces.
- Accurately report testing results and progress at appropriate intervals as established by the SQA Manager
- Defect creation and tracking using JIRA
To perform this job successfully, an individual must meet expectations of each essential duty. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and abilities required.
- Knowledge of Agile software lifecycle development application
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency with a scripting language (Java, Python), SQL
- Experience with Automation Testing frameworks (e.g. Selenium, TestNG, JUnit) is a plus
How to Apply For ASSA ABLOY
If you are interested in the ASSA ABLOY off campus drive 2023, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here