Considering a career as an Atlassian Frontend Software Engineer? This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off-campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on Atlassian industry-leading platforms.
At Atlassian, we’re motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team. Our software products help teams all over the planet and our solutions are designed for all types of work. Team collaboration through our tools makes what may be impossible alone, possible together.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Company Website: www.atlassian.com
Job Role: Frontend Software Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor’s / Master’s degree
Experience: (0 – 2 Years)
Batch: 2019 / 2020 / 2021 / 2022 / 2023
Salary: Up to 8.9 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Remote
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
Atlassians can choose where they work – whether in an office, from home, or a combination of the two. That way, Atlassians have more control over supporting their family, personal goals, and other priorities. We can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
To help our teams work together effectively, this role is fully remote, but requires you to be located in IST.
Atlassian is looking for a Frontend Software Engineer to maintain our web frontend systems and tools in order to deliver great experiences to our users
- Build high-performing client code that is fast, testable, scalable, and high quality
- Drive strong collaboration with other engineers, designers and managers to understand user pain points and iterate on great solutions
- Contribute to code reviews and documentation, and take on complex bug fixes
- Lead projects, from the technical design, implementation and launch to operation
- Onboard and mentor junior engineers
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (preferably a Computer Science degree or equivalent experience).
- Understanding of modern frontend ecosystem, including but not limited to bundling, linting, testing and releasing.
- Experience with modern testing frameworks (e.g., Jest, Cypress, Mocha, Chai).
- Experience building frontend applications at scale.
- Experience in Agile software development methodologies.
- You strive to write code that lasts for years, not months.
- Experience engineering software systems of medium-to-large scope and complexity.
The Atlassian Frontend Software Engineer selection process for Graduate Intern off-campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the Atlassian Careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For Atlassian
If you are interested in Atlassian Careers off-campus recruitment drive, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here