Autodesk Careers 2024 hiring freshers for the Software Engineer. This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on Autodesk industry leading platforms.
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!
Job Role: Software Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Batch: 2023 / 2022 / 2021 / 2020
Salary: up to ₹15 LPA
Job Location: Pune
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic team at Autodesk Pune, India. We are looking for Engineers who love finding efficient, scalable and thoughtful solutions to a variety of technical and product challenges. As Full Stack Engineer you will work in to deliver top quality Web and Cloud software.
- Develop high quality, secure, stable code for use in products and solutions for customers, making it easier for other developers to maintain, enhance, reuse, and localize
- Work with Product Owner and/or Product Manager/Team to understand and help refine functional requirements for new products
- Develop and outline architecture and relationships between subsystems and participates in review of those designs
- Proactively and continuously evaluate and address issues related to performance, stability, scalability, and extensibility of the systems
- Break down a large problem into smaller components and provide a clear solution for each piece
- Ensure new code, feature or software product meets performance goals/metrics
- Research external best practices and emerging technologies for possible incorporation into company products and methodologies
- Write and maintain the code following Test-Driven-Design principle
- Bachelor’s degree in any Engineering discipline from reputed engineering college
- 2-5 years of strong programming skills in Web and Cloud Technologies
- Hands-on experience in Java 8+, Spring, Spring Boot
- Hands-on experience of developing RESTful web services and integrating the same with heterogeneous clients
- Hands-on experience with Relational and NoSQL database technologies e.g. MySQL, DynamoDB
- Hands-on experience with object caching technologies such as Redis
- Hands-on experience with unit and automation testing tools such as Junit, Rest Assured, JMeter, etc
- Should understand latest paradigms in Front End Development such as Pub-Sub Pattern, Redux, RxJS, Service Workers, Client Caching, Lazy Loading, Dynamic Injection, Bundle Optimisation, etc
- Should have Hands-on experience in Java 8+, Spring, Spring Boot
- Should have very good hands-on knowledge of CSS3 & HTML5
- Should have a hands-on & Understanding of CSS Pre-processors such as SASS, LESS, etc
- Should have a very clear understanding of TDD is expected and should have good exposure to writing UT’s and designing UI components with testability in mind
- Should have Strong Communication and Analytical skills
- Flexibility under changing conditions and the ability to multi-task between projects
- Hands-on experience with RESTful Web Service Development in Node.js is preferred
- Hands-on experience with event streaming platform/cluster like Kafka, RabbitMQ and Zookeeper is highly preferred
- Nice to have experience with CI/CD tools like Docker, Jenkins, etc
- Nice to have experience with Amazon web services – ECS, Lambda, S3, SQS, etc
The Autodesk selection process for Graduate Software Engineer off campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the Autodesk Careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For Autodesk
If you are interested in the Autodesk off campus drive 2024, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here