BlackBerry Careers 2024 hiring freshers for the Intern – Cloud Backend Engineer. This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on BlackBerry industry leading platforms.
HARMAN’s engineers and designers are creative, purposeful and agile. As part of this team, you’ll combine your technical expertise with innovative ideas to help drive cutting-edge solutions in the car, enterprise and connected ecosystem. Every day, you will push the boundaries of creative design, and HARMAN is committed to providing you with the opportunities, innovative technologies and resources to build a successful career.
Job Role: Intern – Cloud Backend Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor’s / Master’s degree
Batch: 2024 / 2023 / 2022
Salary: up to ₹5 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
This is a full time paid internship for 6-9 months for Students pursuing a Bachelor’s degree/Master’s degree in Engineering B.E / B.Tech /M. E/ M.Tech in Computer Science.
- Partner with senior and principal engineers, and architects to develop and enhance product features within Cyber Security product line.
- Deliver all engineering facets of the component (e.g design, coding, unit testing, automation development)
- Bring on a growth mindset in day to day engineering activities and learn new technologies and tools that bring about individual and team efficiencies.
- Keep yourself aware with latest trend and in technologies to build next generation security products.
- Contribute to existing documentation based on product enhancements and user feedback.
- A bachelor’s degree/master’s degree in engineering B. E / B. Tech /M. E/ M. Tech in Computer Science with a CGPA score of 8.0 and above. Final year students who will be graduating in 2024 and student who graduated in 2023 are eligible to apply.
- A very good grasp of programming languages like Java are mandatory. Scripting knowledge, especially BASH and Python is a plus.
- Knowledgeable with AWS or other cloud technologies.
- Good knowledge on any Database.
- Passionate about coding in object-oriented languages.
- Well versed with microservices & serverless concepts.
- Innovative thinker with a keen interest for developing new technologies and solutions.
- Curious attitude and self learner with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team as well as deliver results independently
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, multi tasking environment with excellent time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
The BlackBerry selection process for Graduate Intern off campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the BlackBerry Careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For BlackBerry
If you are interested in the BlackBerry off campus drive 2024, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here