BlackBerry Careers 2024 hiring freshers for the Software Development Intern. This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on BlackBerry industry leading platforms.
Today, BlackBerry® is a transformed company. We’re no longer about the smartphone, what we once did for smartphones is what we’re now doing for Enterprise of Things (EoT) – envisioning, enabling and securing new forms of communication that are connecting the business world in extraordinary new ways. We have the most complete and advanced end-to-end solutions to enable EoT, and our ideas lead the way in the hottest markets like cybersecurity, SaaS, neural networks and autonomous vehicles.
Today our software is trusted by the world’s most important organizations, including all of the G7, 16 of the G20, NATO, financial firms, healthcare providers and educational institutions. BlackBerry technology is further embedded in millions of ‘things.’ You can find BlackBerry in smart watches, medical devices, cars, trains, robots, smart meters, TV broadcast equipment, wind turbines, hydroelectric plants, pilot training simulators, mail-sorting machines and, of course, tablets and smartphones just to name a few.
Job Role: Software Development Intern
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Batch: 2023 / 2022 / 2021 / 2020
Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Location: Hyderabad
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
Opportunity to work with Product Engineering Team(s) at at BlackBerry | QNX. As intern with the team, you will get exposure to QNX Real-Time Operating System and Hypervisor. You will get opportunity to develop, design, test, and analyze various aspects of RTOS and other components including Cloud enablement and reducing developer friction at Center of Excellence, Hyderabad. You will also have an opportunity to write software requirements, automation scripts, and participate in design discussions.
BSP DEVELOPMENT (What you will do):
Build and test Board Support Packages for various controllers including ARM & x86
Design and develop Device driver and board bring up for various boards and peripherals
Test and automate various test cases using C, Shell scripts and Python.
TEST ENGINEERING (What you will do)
Develop automated tests and Write python code to automate things for BSP or QNX in cloud
Testing the QNX solution including creating and executing test cases, analyzing test results, debugging and verifying
Innovative in automating and faster validation of BSPs for different platforms
List Education level required (Bachelor’s, Master’s, PhD, or others in)
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Systems Engineering / Software Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Any other equivalent/relevant Software Engineering program.
Who we are looking for
- Knowledge and interest in operating systems (RTOS)
- Strong knowledge in C, Assembly and Python programming
- Knowledgeable in developing automated tests and testing tools
- Knowledgeable with AWS or other cloud technologies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Curious attitude and self-starter with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team as well as independently
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment with excellent time management skills
Above and beyond
- Passion for excellence and a strong proponent of bridging knowledge share and collective effort between groups throughout an organization
- Innovative thinker with a keen interest for developing new technologies and concepts
- Experience with JIRA, TestRail, Git and Docker
- Experience in developing software for embedded system
Student Life at Blackberry
- Growth Mindset: employees have access to skills training and professional development courses, mentorship programs as well as unlimited access to our on-demand learning platform.
- Commitment to Wellness: employees have access to events that support physical, mental and financial wellness. We host wellness sessions, fitness courses, discounts to local gyms and offer a 24/7 Employee Assistant Program (EAP).
- Highly collaborative teams and a supportive workplace environment, with organization-wide events and a student social committee.
The BlackBerry selection process for Graduate Intern off campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the BlackBerry Careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For BlackBerry
If you are interested in the BlackBerry off campus drive 2024, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here