Considering a career as a BlackBerry Software Developer? This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off-campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on BlackBerry industry-leading platforms.
BlackBerry QNX is a trusted supplier of safe and secure operating systems, hypervisors, frameworks and development tools, and provides specialised support and services for building the world’s most critical embedded systems. We are the embedded experts! BlackBerry QNX was born in embedded, and provides time-tested and trusted foundation software, including our deterministic microkernel real-time operating system (RTOS), safety-certified products, middleware and security solutions, all purpose-built for embedded systems. Future development approaches and system design paradigms demand a high degree of freedom and flexibility, exactly what cloud enablement promises.
Company Website: www.blackberry.com
Job Role: Software Developer
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Experience: Freshers (0 – 1 Years)
Batch: 2019 / 2020 / 2021 / 2022 / 2023
Salary: Up to 8.4 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Hyderabad
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
Are you interested in working with dedicated team that is at the core of everything we do? We are looking for a Systems Software Integration Developers to work with some of our newest and largest customers.
Working with the entire suite of QNX products (Hypervisor, QAVF, Blackchannel, Acoustics, etc), your input will be valuable to help guide both module and system level architecture. You will be exposed to innovative technology from both QNX and our customers in the areas of ADAS, electrification, autonomous driving, high performance computing, virtualization, and everything automotive!
In return for your skills, expertise and passion, we will provide you with an attractive compensation, comprehensive benefits package and incredible opportunities for career development. Join us and you’ll become part of a team that is already leading the way and there is no telling what you could accomplish.
- Work alongside Senior Systems Software Integration Developers reviewing system level architecture
- Solving and debugging customer issues
- Participate in safety and security related topics (training will be provided)
- Writing “Proof Of Concept” apps to aid integration of QNX modules into customer systems
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering (or another related field)
- Strong C programming skills
- Hands on experience of system programming in embedded systems (such as board bring up, drivers, network/USB/Filesystem stack, kernel etc.)
- Hands on development experience using embedded operating systems (QNX, Linux, GreenHills, VXworks preferred)
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills. Previous customer facing experience would be an asset
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solving and analytical thinking/innovation skills, including the ability to identify and analyze technical problems
- Proven ability to take care of matters with a degree of diplomacy, tact, and confidentiality
- Passion and a desire to learn about new technologies
The BlackBerry Software Developer selection process for Graduate Intern off-campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the BlackBerry Careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For BlackBerry
If you are interested in BlackBerry Careers off-campus recruitment drive, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here