BrightEdge Careers 2024 hiring freshers for the Full Stack Engineer. This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on BrightEdge industry leading platforms.
Job Role: Full Stack Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Batch: 2023 / 2022 / 2021 / 2020
Salary: up to ₹5.3 LPA
Job Location: Hyderabad
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
- Own feature design, build, and implementation from end to end
- Create innovative solutions to complex data-driven problems
- Participate in code and design reviews
- Collaborate with our HQ team on exciting new releases
- A BE/BS degree is required
- A working understanding SaaS and Cloud Computing concepts
- Familiarity with Big Data, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence concepts
- Eagerness to learn (platform training will be provided)
- Passion for the code you write and pride in making it maintainable and scalable
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive Salary
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision Insurance/ PTO
- A highly collaborative and supportive team
The BrightEdge selection process for Graduate Full Stack Engineer off campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the BrightEdge Careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For BrightEdge
If you are interested in the BrightEdge off campus drive 2024, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here