Considering a career as a Capgemini Junior Data Engineer? This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off-campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on Capgemini industry-leading platforms.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 350,000 team members in more than 50 countries. With its strong 55-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2022 global revenues of €22 billion.
Company Website: www.capgemini.com
Job Role: Junior Data Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor’s / Master’s degree
Batch: 2019 / 2020 / 2021 / 2022 / 2023
Salary: Up to 9 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Bristol
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
We are looking for a Junior Data Engineer to join our dynamic Mechanical and Industrial Team. The position involves the development and application of engineering practice and knowledge in the following technologies:
- Design of mechanical systems, devices, equipment and machines;
- Installing and maintaining mechanically functioning equipment;
- Simulating a wide range of interactions and evaluate performance in real world scenarios
- Developing prototype for manufacturability, testing and validation.
- Develops competency in own area of expertise.
- Shares expertise and provides guidance and support to others.
- Interpret clients needs
- Completes own role independently or with minimum supervision
- Identifies problems and relevant issues in straight forward situations and generates solutions.
- Contributes in teamwork and interacts with customers.
CAD & Digital Twin Design: Generative Design & Additive Manufacturing
Material Science and Recycling Process
Material Science: Metals, Composite, Surface and Nanomaterials
Product Digital Design: AutoCAD
Product Digital Design: Autodesk Fusion 360
Product Digital Design: CATIA V5
Projects & QCT Management, Supplier Management
Rapid Dynamics: Crash and Vulnerability
Specification and Requirements Management
Static Stress Analysis
Static Stress: Physics & Simulation Science
The Capgemini Junior Data Engineer selection process for Graduate Intern off-campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the Capgemini Careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For Capgemini
If you are interested in Capgemini Careers off-campus recruitment drive, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here