Considering a career as a Ceridian Software Developer Intern? This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off-campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on Ceridian industry-leading platforms.
Ceridian is a global human capital management (HCM) company headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, and Minneapolis, Minnesota, with operations across North America, Europe, Middle East, Africa (EMEA), and the Asia Pacific Japan (APJ) region.
Our brand promise – Makes Work Life Better™ – is the commitment we make to our employees, our customers and their employees, our partners, and to the communities we operate in around the world. As the pace of change accelerates, our modern technologies help our customers adapt, evolve, and win in today’s borderless, flexible, and skills-based work world.
Dayforce is Ceridian’s award-winning cloud HCM platform. Its single solution, single database, and single continuous calculation engine helps customers achieve increased efficiencies, productivity, and best-in-class compliance. Dayforce is the people platform for the global workforce.
Company Website: www.ceridian.com
Job Role: Software Developer Intern
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Batch: 2019 / 2020 / 2021 / 2022 / 2023 / 2024
Salary: Up to 7.1 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Bengaluru
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
- Smart and driven individual who is passionate about learning new technologies and building high quality cloud applications
- Developing applications (coding, programming)
- Debugging and testing code
- Documenting and testing new software applications
- Researching, investigating and fixing a wide range of technical issues
- Collaborating with senior leaders
- Approaching problems and creating solutions
- Proactively learning about new technologies
- Pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- Strong coding skills in a modern object-oriented language (e.g., C#, Java, C++)
- Experience in applying design patterns, writing unit tests and optimizing performance in
- Working knowledge of modern relational databases architecture and SQL language through professional or academic projects
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Passion for solving hard problems and knows how to have fun!
- Experience with .NET, Java J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL, Test Automation
- Proficiency in using Visual Studio as IDE
- Experience working with SaaS Enterprise Software is a plus
The Ceridian Software Developer Intern selection process for Graduate Intern off-campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the Ceridian Careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For Ceridian
If you are interested in Ceridian Careers off-campus recruitment drive, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here