All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only. We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on techcompreviews.in, We are just an information provider for job openings.
Ciena Recruitment drive 2023: Qualcomm is hiring Technical Support through off campus Placement for Gurgaon. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Ciena off campus drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below. Details are given below:
Ciena is a network strategy and technology company with a passion to provide an experience, to you and our customers that is as rewarding as the outcome. We attract the best and brightest– those with outstanding talent, motivation, and the right attitude to contribute to our success. Our culture balances our openness and informality with professionalism and trust and is built on the foundation of our core values: Customer First, Integrity, Velocity, Innovation, and Outstanding People.
Company Website: www.ciena.com
Job Role: Technical Support
Qualification: Any Degree
Salary: ₹5 LPA* (Expected)
Job Location: Gurgaon
Ciena Off Campus Drive For Fresher 2023 – Ciena hiring fresher graduates for Technical Support – Team Member Bachelor’s/Master’s degree candidates can apply for this job. Detailed information about the application process is given below please scroll down the post.
People Also Read – Cloud Computing 101
Qualcomm Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree in technical field (e.g. Engineering, Computer Science) from a four-year college or university with zero to three years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
Ciena Job Responsibilities
- Automate data collection and issue resolution
- Provide remote technical support on identified CIENA products 24×7 when required. On call duty includes evenings and weekends.
- Review with senior engineers issues found in the field and assist Communication with Design and Supply Chain on problems found
- Utilize debug tools as well as lab research to aid Customer’s technical problem. Recover information necessary to escalate the incident/issue to senior engineers. Escalation may eventually include Engineering/Design, Product/Project Management, Documentation, or Training
- Provide Customer feedback to Quality Assurance, Design, Product Management, Technical Publications and Training
- Contribute to publishing of MOP/ISB/FSB documents.
- Contribute to knowledgebase (KCS)
- Perform a Customer Lead Engineer roll for specific customers
- Resident Engineering functions on-site or remote
- Travel to customer sites and Ciena locations globally
- Foundation knowledge of the operation of fiber optic transport and/or switching equipment.
- Preferably has experience in a technical support role with an equipment vendor in the Telco industry.
- Basic problem solving experience with OTN/SONET/SDH equipment, Carrier Ethernet equipment or associated fiber optic facilities.
Click here for Frontend Development Roadmap
Click here for Backend Development Roadmap
Click here for Full Stack Development Roadmap
How to Apply for Ciena
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here