All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only. We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on techcompreviews.in, We are just an information provider for job openings.
Company Website: www.citigroup.com
Job Role: Software Engineer Developer in Test
Qualification: Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
Batch: 2023 / 22 / 21 / 20 / 19 / 18
Salary: 7.6 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Pune
Citigroup Off Campus Drive For Fresher 2023 – Citigroup hiring fresher graduates for Software Engineer Developer in Test – Team Member Bachelor’s Degree candidates can apply for this job. Detailed information about the application process is given below please scroll down the post.
People Also Read – Exploring Instagram Threads
- Batch – 2023 / 22 / 21 / 20 / 19 / 18
- Freshers are eligible
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
Job Role and Responsibilities
- Supports initiatives related to User Acceptance Testing (UAT) process and product rollout into production. Testing specialists who work with technology project managers, UAT professionals and users to design and implement appropriate scripts/plans for an application testing strategy/approach.
- Conducts a variety of process monitoring, product evaluation and audit assignments.
- Documents findings and prepares nonconformance reports.
- Tracks nonconformance items and ensures items are resolved before project moves to production.
- Creates and maintains testing verification matrices.
- Gathers, maintains and reports on quality metrics.
- Verifies traceability in project work products.
- Exhibits good understanding of procedures and concepts within own technical area and a basic knowledge of these elements in other areas.
- Makes evaluative judgments based on the analysis of factual information; resolves problems by identifying and selecting solutions through the application of acquired technical experience and guided by precedents.
- Has limited but direct impact on the team and closely related teams through the quality of the tasks services provided.
- Exchanges ideas and information in a concise and logical way; recognizes audience diversity.
- Perform other duties and functions as assigned.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 0-2 years Quality Assurance experience preferred
- Understanding of QA within Software Development environment
- Logical analysis skills and problem solving Proven ability to work to deadlines.
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under own initiative or as part of a team.
- Experience in Designing & Executing test cases
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
- Final Selection
How to Apply for Citigroup
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to Citigroup official website.
- Enter all the required details.
- After entering the details check them and submit the application.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here