Considering a career as a Clinisys Associate Software Engineer? This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment process to the required skills and responsibilities. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on Clinisys industry-leading platforms.
Clinisys is a company that offers software and expertise, in informatics to support diagnostic testing in various sectors, including healthcare, life sciences and public health. They have a reach with their platform and cloud based solutions being utilized in over 3,000 laboratories across 34 countries. With headquarters in Tucson, Arizona and Chertsey England Clinisys has a mission to contribute to the well being and safety of citizens and communities
At Clinisys we are revolutionizing the laboratory by providing top notch solutions that optimize workflows and enhance health outcomes across nine diverse industries. These industries include healthcare services, contract services, crop sciences, environmental testing laboratories for water quality assessment, food and beverage analysis labs as pharmaceutical research facilities. We are dedicated to supporting all types of labs or remote testing environments – whether they belong to the private sector or operate in house or outsourced settings.
We strongly believe that technology plays a role, in shaping preventative approaches to healthcare. Join us on our journey as we empower the transformation of diagnostics.
Company Website: www.clinisys.com
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Experience: Freshers (0 – 2 Years)
Batch: 2019 / 2020 / 2021 / 2022 / 2023
Salary: Up to 6.1 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Bangalore
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
- Develops software solutions across multiple subsystems within our applications, including collaboration with requirements definition, prototyping, architectural design, coding, testing and deployment
- Understands how our applications operate, are structured, and how customers use them
- Researches new technology and development tools to remain informed of current trends
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, code comments and clearly readable code
- Analyzes defects, performs root cause analysis, and collaborates to resolve
- Complies with established internal quality systems and considers standards, best practices, and regulatory requirements as part of coding activities
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Clear, effective verbal and written communication skills
- Good collaboration and teamwork skills
- Solid knowledge of scripting and object-oriented software development principles
- Functional knowledge of relational and/or non-relational databases
- Solid development skills and overall understanding of software development methodologies
- Understanding of refactoring or re-engineering solutions
- Thorough knowledge of design principles and patterns
- Solid understanding of Agile software development methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related discipline or equivalent experience
- 0-2 years’ experience with software development life cycle, software testing methodologies, and quality assurance
- Familiarity with of C, C++, and OOPS Concepts as well as Multi-tiered application design and development, RDBMS design (SQL Server, Oracle etc) HTML/DHTML and Java Script
- Knowledge of medical devices or healthcare software
- Familiarity with .NET-ASP, C#, VB.net
The Clinisys Associate Software Engineer selection process for Graduate Intern off-campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the Clinisys Careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For Clinisys
If you are interested in Clinisys Careers off-campus recruitment drive, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here