Clinisys Careers 2023 hiring freshers for the Associate Software Engineer. This complete beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on Clinisys industry leading platforms.
Clinisys is a global provider of informatics software and expertise to support diagnostic testing across healthcare, life sciences and public health. Millions of diagnostic results and data insights are generated every day using Clinisys’ platform and cloud-based solutions in over 3,000 laboratories across 34 countries. Headquartered in Tucson, Arizona, and Chertsey, England, Clinisys’ mission is to help make citizens and communities healthier and safer around the world.
We’re transforming the modern laboratory, providing flexible and best-in-breed solutions to help streamline workflows and improve health outcomes across nine diverse industries: healthcare, contract services, crop sciences, environment, water, food and beverage, pharma, life sciences and public health. We’re committed to supporting every type of laboratory or remote testing environment – from public or private sector, in-house or outsourced.
Technology is vital to future preventative approaches to health. Join us in enabling the digital transformation of diagnostics.
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Qualification: Bachelors Degree
Batch: 2023 / 2022 / 2021 / 2020
Salary: up to ₹7 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
- Develops software solutions across multiple subsystems within our applications, including collaboration with requirements definition, prototyping, architectural design, coding, testing and deployment
- Understands how our applications operate, are structured, and how customers use them
- Researches new technology and development tools to remain informed of current trends
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, code comments and clearly readable code
- Analyzes defects, performs root cause analysis, and collaborates to resolve
- Complies with established internal quality systems and considers standards, best practices, and regulatory requirements as part of coding activities
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Clear, effective verbal and written communication skills
- Good collaboration and teamwork skills
- Solid knowledge of scripting and object-oriented software development principles
- Functional knowledge of relational and/or non-relational databases
- Solid development skills and overall understanding of software development methodologies
- Understanding of refactoring or re-engineering solutions
- Thorough knowledge of design principles and patterns
- Solid understanding of Agile software development methodologies
Required Experience & Education
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related discipline or equivalent experience
- 0-2 years’ experience with software development life cycle, software testing methodologies, and quality assurance
- Familiarity with of C, C++, and OOPS Concepts as well as Multi-tiered application design and development, RDBMS design (SQL Server, Oracle etc) HTML/DHTML and Java Script
Preferred Experience & Education
- Knowledge of medical devices or healthcare software
- Familiarity with .NET-ASP, C#, VB.net
How to Apply For Clinisys
If you are interested in the Clinisys off campus drive 2023, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here