Cornerstone Careers 2023 hiring freshers for the Associate Software Engineer. This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on Cornerstone industry leading platforms.
Cornerstone is apremier people development company. We believe people can achieve anything whenthey have the right development and growth opportunities. We offerorganizations the technology, content, expertise and specialized focus to helpthem realize the potential of their people. Featuring comprehensive recruiting,personalized learning, modern training content, development-driven performancemanagement and holistic employee data management and insights, Cornerstone’speople development solutions are successfully used by more than 100 million+ people in 180+ countries and in nearly 50 languages.
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Batch: 2023 / 2022 / 2021 / 2020
Salary: up to ₹10.5 LPA
Job Location: Mumbai
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
- Understand product requirements, and brainstorm with the product team.
- Define structural and behavioral aspects of implementation, develop, unit test, and deliver the features and enhancements within committed timelines.
- Be a great test driven engineer and set high standards for quality with every new development.
- Work closely with leads and architects to ensure each new development is in line with EdCast vision and harmonises with overall architecture.
- Understanding of cloud platform technologies like AWS/GCP.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Strong foundation in backend technologies like Java, C#, Python.
- Minimum two years hands on experience on ROR.
- Front end technologies like Angular, React.js experience will be added advantage.
- Solid grip on data structures and database designs.
- A driven team player, and collaborator whose infectious can-do attitude inspires others and encourages great performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Motivated by results.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and desire to resolve technical debts.
The Cornerstone selection process for Graduate Associate Software Engineer off campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the Cornerstone Careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For Cornerstone
If you are interested in the Cornerstone off campus drive 2023, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here