All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on techcompreviews.in, We are just an information provider for job openings.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, commonly referred to as Deloitte, is an international professional services network headquartered in London, England. The firm was founded by William Welch Deloitte in London in 1845 and expanded into the United States in 1890. Deloitte provides audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and legal services with approximately 415,000 professionals globally. In FY 2021, the network earned revenues of US$50.2 billion in aggregate.
Deloitte Recruitment :
||up to ₹ 7 LPA*
- FSS (AU) – Client Data Management– Associate Analyst
- Finance & Shared Services-Australia
- Finance & Shared Services team provides support to both our client facing and internal service lines across disciplines such as management & financial reporting, data quality, finance system support and Business Intelligence development.
- In addition, we have other sib-teams under FSS which provides client service excellence on independence and other compliance checks. We have our Client Data Management- Business system team which provides dedicated support to our ICS function & other project controller group in the field of Internal engagement set-up, ADM invoice reconciliation and their Adhoc queries.
- We also have our presence in the field of human resource function commonly known as People & Performance Transaction Services (PPTS) and now we have expanded our wings in Information Technology Services.
- Client Data Management (CDM)
- 0-2 years of work experience
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
- Fulfil the day-to-day operations (data maintenance) & to make sure that the data captured is of a high quality
- Liaise with internal clients to determine information requirements and to ensure integrity of data
- Monitor system to optimize performance and highlight all issues and problems to manager
- Assist Manager/Senior team member in the periodic updates
- Daily co-ordination of internal engagement set up in SAP
- Processing of Vendor set up through a defined workflow
- Delivery of work with minimal errors, within agreed time frame
- Database maintenance and quality checks to ensure accurate data is reflecting in SAP
- Responding to Engagement support team, client facing team members/Directors and Partners for queries regarding engagement, billing, time sheet and other queries.
- First contact point for data control issues requiring liaison (via Data Quality Team email and Service Now system) with internal clients to resolve issues in a timely manner whilst maintaining the system’s integrity and adherence to the Firm’s policies and procedures.
- Co-ordinate own work, share knowledge to ensure that the team resolves all issues and meets all deadlines
Skills Required :
- Experience in working with high end ERP such as SAP
- Prior exposure to Queue Management Systems
- Good problem solving and analytical skills (ability to think outside the square when required)
- Experience with high end ERP (accounting and project perspective) especially in SAP functional user in any of the accounting and finance module (Preferred)
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate clearly
- Advanced MS Excel skills- Proficiency in data validation, logical functions & ability to analyze data
How to Apply?
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to usijobs.deloitte.com/careersUSI official website.
- Enter all the required details.
- After entering the details check them and submit the application.