Considering a career as a Deloitte Associate Analyst? This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment process to the required skills and responsibilities. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on Deloitte’s industry-leading platforms.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, commonly referred to as Deloitte, is a multinational professional services network. Deloitte offers audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and related services. With over 415,000 professionals globally, Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies.
Deloitte focuses on making an impact that matters for clients, people, and society. It has a presence in over 150 countries and territories with more than 400 locations. Deloitte India is a leading provider of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, and tax & regulatory services.
Company Website: www.deloitte.com
Job Role: Associate Analyst
Qualification: Any Graduate
Batch: 2020 / 2021 / 2022 / 2023
Salary: up to ₹6.5 LPA
Job Location: Hyderabad
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
Ideal candidates will be looking to start a career in Business Support Services. You will have access to a comprehensive support and training package designed to equip you with the skills and competence that will be invaluable to you if you wish to explore a career as either an Executive Assistant or other roles within Deloitte.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Support UK based Executive Assistants (EAs) in submitting expense claims, the reconciliation of American Express statements, booking meeting rooms and creating travel itineraries on behalf of Partners using the required Deloitte systems to do so in line with policy
- Support with and respond to ad hoc requests and general queries from EAs in a timely manner
- Manage requests and tickets through the ESS Service Portal (Service Now) in line with ESS best practice
- Adhere to Quality Assurance policies by filing all deliverables, as well as all correspondence with EAs and other requestors in the designated Microsoft Teams folders
- Understand and adhere to the Deloitte UK Travel & Expenses policy
- Update service documentation and training manuals (SOPs, Process Maps and SIPOCs) when required
- Out-of-Office alternative contact: Supporting the movement of client emails during periods of absence and leave of Senior Directors
- Building strong relationships with key client EAs
- Establishing a rapport with key stakeholders, partners, directors, and staff
- Cover during periods of holiday and sickness
- Ad hoc projects/tasks for senior directors and associate partners
- Working effectively in diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution
- Any Graduate fresher or an experienced candidate with less than 11 months of experience in Admin assistant roles
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to plan, prioritise, multi-task and manage own workload to tight deadlines
- Proactive and creative approach to problem solving – ability to ‘think outside the box’
- Diligent, conscientious and with a strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to draft own correspondence
- Team Player
The Deloitte Associate Analyst selection process for Graduate Intern off-campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the Deloitte Careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For Deloitte
If you are interested in the Deloitte off-campus recruitment drive, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here