Considering a career as a Deloitte Full Stack Developer? This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment process to the required skills and responsibilities. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on Deloitte’s industry-leading platforms.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, commonly referred to as Deloitte, is a multinational professional services network. Deloitte offers audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and related services. With over 415,000 professionals globally, Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies.
Deloitte focuses on making an impact that matters for clients, people, and society. It has a presence in over 150 countries and territories with more than 400 locations. Deloitte India is a leading provider of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, and tax & regulatory services.
Company Website: www.deloitte.com
Job Role: Full Stack Developer
Qualification: Bachelor’s Or Master’s Degree
Batch: 2020 / 2021 / 2022 / 2023
Salary: up to ₹7 LPA
Job Location: Bengaluru
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
Deloitte Off Campus Drive For Fresher 2023 – Deloitte hiring fresher graduates for Full Stack Developer – Team Member Bachelor’s or equivalent degree preferably in Computer Science or related field candidates can apply for this job. Detailed information about the application process is given below please scroll down the post.
Responsibilities and Skills Required
- Updating and maintaining the software after deployment.
- Controlling the whole life cycle of the software and application development process.
- Good Understanding of SOLID principles and web application design frameworks.
- Have worked on designing the architecture of the application from scratch.
- Overseeing and directing the evaluation, creation, and implementation of software.
- Directing the automated testing and giving management input as the project is being developed.
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs and other coding issues.
- Writing effective APIs.
- Writing technical documentation.
- Working with data scientists to improve the functioning of the software.
- Excellent management and communication abilities
- The capacity to more quickly adapt to new technology, concepts, approaches, and environments
- Analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- A willingness to learn and an improving mindset.
- Understanding of the app’s or product’s non-functional features, such as security, automation, testing, performance, and optimisation.
- Skills in resource management and leadership
- In Depth knowledge about APIs, databases, and server configuration. They must have knowledge of .Net Core, C# and Python.
- Database and cache: Knowledge of DBMS systems, such as SQLServer, NoSQL DB like Cosmos, Mongo DB, as well as caching technologies like Redis.
- Design: They should have knowledge of UI/UX and basic prototype design.
- Server: Working with IIS or Apache servers and having a strong Linux/Windows foundation.
- Azure Cloud: Good Knowledge of Azure Paas services including but not limited to App Services, Logic Apps, Functions, ADF, Form Recogniser and other OCRs.
- DevOps: Working on Azure Boards, Sprints, knowledge of Agile and Scrum.
The Deloitte Full Stack Developer selection process for Graduate Intern off-campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the Deloitte Careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For Deloitte
If you are interested in the Deloitte off-campus recruitment drive, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here