Deloitte Careers 2024 hiring freshers for the Analyst Trainee. This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on Deloitte industry leading platforms.
Deloitte drives progress. Our firms around the world help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (“DTTL”), its global network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL does not provide services to clients.
Job Role: Analyst Trainee
Qualification: BE, B Tech, ME, M Tech, MCA
Salary: ₹ 7.29 LPA (Via Glassdoor)
Job Location: Across India
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
Are you a quick learner with a willingness to work with new technologies? Do you have an analytical mindset? At Deloitte, we deliver solutions to global clients who are pioneers in the field of technology. Here, innovative practices are designed through world-class service.
Analyst trainees at Deloitte are expected to develop strong technical skills in the system/ technology area they work in. As a part of the project onboarding process, you are provided with training/awareness aimed at building proficiency in the role. It involves the development of technical and behavioral skills as per defined proficiency levels (as per the Expectation Framework), understanding of the organization-specific tools and methodologies, and focused capability building on communication excellence as per Deloitte standards.
Work you’ll do
- Deliver on specific capability in Technology Consulting
- Understand business requirements and needs
- Support technical/functional/process document creation and maintain an effective library
- Build, test, and deliver solutions
- Support application design
- Be responsible for technical specification creation
- Be responsible for code, development and unit testing
- Be responsible for test data creation, test scripts creation and execution
- Support infrastructure-building activities
- Adhere to defined processes and tools while performing day-to-day operations
- The candidate will be registered as an Apprentice under the Apprenticeship Act through a tripartite agreement involving the professional, organization and an appropriate government agency
- The selected candidate will be on a 1-year probation from the joining date
- Excellent analytical and communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation)
- Ability to chart one’s career and build networks within the organization
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels
- Ability to prioritize tasks and raise concerns/questions where appropriate
- Interact with the stakeholders on a regular basis through face-to-face interactions/video conferences/teleconferences/emails to understand the global client processes and business problems
- Suggest practical solutions and collaborate with stakeholders to implement the solution
- Possess knowledge of methodologies and understanding of process improvement initiatives
- Interact with Deloitte global clients’ functional subject matter specialists
- Willingness to work in shifts
- Be quality-focused and demonstrate professionalism
- Ability to code in any programming language and good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
The year of graduation should be 2024
Aggregate 60% or equivalent CGPA of 6.5 and above
Eligible Degrees and Branches
- Bachelor of Technology/Engineering (B.Tech/B.E.)
- Computer Science; Allied Computer Science branches;
- Information Technology; All Circuit branches;
- Master of Technology/ Engineering (M.Tech/M.E.)/ 5 years integrated course
- Computer Science; Allied Computer Science branches;
- information Technology
Master Computer Application (MCA)
Note: Should not have applied to any consulting profile at Deloitte US – India Offices in the last six months.
The Deloitte selection process for Graduate Analyst Trainee off campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the Deloitte Careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For Deloitte
If you are interested in the Deloitte off campus drive 2024, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here