Deutsche Bank Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only. We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on techcompreviews.in, We are just an information provider for job openings.
Deutsche Bank Off Campus Drive 2023:- Deutsche Bank Hiring freshers for Internship Fresher and Check Below Details & Eligible Candidates can apply for this position. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Deutsche Bank
Deutsche Bank AG , sometimes referred to simply as Deutsche, is a German multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany, and dual-listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange and the New York Stock Exchange. Founded in 1870, the bank grew through multiple acquisitions, including Disconto-Gesellschaft in 1929, as a consequence of which it was known from 1929 to 1937 as Deutsche Bank und Disconto-Gesellschaft or DeDi-Bank,: 580 Bankers Trust in 1998, and Deutsche Postbank in 2010.
Deutsche Bank Recruitment
Company Website: www.deutschebank.com
Job Role: Internship
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree.
Salary: up to ₹30k/month*
Job Location: Mumbai
Deutsche Bank Off Campus Drive For Fresher 2023 – Deutsche Bank hiring fresher graduates for Internship – Team Member Any Bachelor’s Degree candidates can apply for this job. Detailed information about the application process is given below please scroll down the post.
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
Deutsche Bank Job Responsibilities
- Drafting and negotiating various trading agreements such as ISDA Master Agreements, Credit Support documents, Foreign Exchange Prime Brokerage Agreements, Master Counterparty Agreements, Give-up agreements, Intermediation agreements, Switch Agreements and and all other relevant documentation and subsequent amendments.
- Drafting and negotiating documents like EMIR bilateral agreements, Research Services Agreement, Non-disclosure agreements, and various types of reporting agreements.
- Liaising and coordinating with various internal departments of the Bank as necessary.
- Reviewing constitutional documents and ensuring that all requisite corporate consents and approvals are in place prior to finalization of agreements and subsequent trading.
- Building a strong relationship with the client, understanding their needs and business operations and working very closely with clients to improve their satisfaction.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent legal drafting ability and eye for detail.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong problem solving and / or analytical skills with solution based approach
- Ability to forge strong relationship with internal departments.
- Ability to read complex legal documents with confidence, ease and understanding.
Click here for Frontend Development Roadmap
Click here for Backend Development Roadmap
Click here for Full Stack Development Roadmap
How to Apply for Deutsche Bank Recruitment 2023 ?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here