Considering a career as a Deutsche Bank Full Stack Java Developer? This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off-campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on Deutsche Bank industry-leading platforms.
About Deutsche Bank
Deutsche Bank AG, sometimes referred to simply as Deutsche, is a German multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany, and dual-listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange and the New York Stock Exchange. Founded in 1870, the bank grew through multiple acquisitions, including Disconto-Gesellschaft in 1929, as a consequence of which it was known from 1929 to 1937 as Deutsche Bank und Disconto-Gesellschaft or DeDi-Bank,: 580 Bankers Trust in 1998, and Deutsche Postbank in 2010.
Deutsche Bank Recruitment
Company Website: www.deutschebank.com
Job Role: Full Stack Java Developer
Qualification: Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree
Experience: Freshers (0 – 2 Years)
Batch: 2019 / 2020 / 2021 / 2022 / 2023
Salary: Up to 5.3 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Pune
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
- Responsible for developing software in Java, object-oriented database and dotCMS platform.
- Responsible for building REST web services, designing interface between UI and REST service.
- Responsible for building data-grid centric UI.
- Participating fully in the development process through the entire software lifecycle.
- Participating fully in agile software development process
- Write code and write it well. Be proud to call yourself a programmer. Use test driven development, write clean code, and refactor constantly. Make sure we are building the thing right.
- Be ready to work on a range of technologies and components, including user interfaces, services, and databases. Act as a generalizing specialist.
- Define and evolve the architecture of the components you are working on and contribute to architectural decisions at a department and bank-wide level.
- Ensure that the software you build is reliable and easy to support in production. Be prepared to take your turn on call providing 3rd line support when it is needed.
- Help your team to build, test and release software within short lead times and with minimum of waste. Work to develop and maintain a highly automated Continuous Delivery pipeline.
- Help create a culture of learning and continuous improvement within your team and beyond.
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones and responsiveness of the applications.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs, meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Deep knowledge and hands-on experience of Java & UI stack.
- Should be well versed with State Management, Redux, Reducers, Java Script, CSS in ReactJS/UI
- Strong experience working with APIs and microservices, integrating external and internal web services including REST, JSON, SOAP, XML
- Experience in message driven approaches, database technology (JPA/Oracle/PostgreSQL) and integration patterns (e.g., Pub/Sub, IBM MQ)
- Experience with cloud development platform (GCP/ Kubernetes/Docker) and DevOps tool chain (GIT, GitHub Actions, JIRA)
- GCP Developer with BigQuery, Google Cloud storage, PUB/SUB, Cloud Scheduler, data flow, data proc, Kubernetes engine and Cloud SQL and Terraform Scripting experience preferred.
- Practical experience of test-driven development and constant refactoring in continuous integration environment.
- Experience in Oracle PL/SQL programming is required, knowledge of SQL and relational databases.
- Experience working in an agile team, practicing Scrum, Kanban, or XP
- Experience of performing Functional Analysis is highly desirable.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- End to end ownership in driving team towards delivery.
- Performance and productivity orientation to promote high-quality results.
- Profound analytical skills and problem-solving abilities.
- Good communication and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Pro-active and flexible working approach.
- Ability to think outside the box to resolve problems.
- Efficient and well organized, detail oriented.
The Deutsche Bank Full Stack Java Developer selection process for Graduate Intern off-campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the Deutsche Bank Careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For Deutsche Bank
If you are interested in Deutsche Bank Careers off-campus recruitment drive, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here