Deutsche Bank Pune Off Campus Drive For Fresher 2024 – Deutsche Bank Pune hiring fresher graduates for Engineer Java Developer Intern – Team Member Bachelor’s degree from any stream candidates can apply for this job. Detailed information about the application process is given below please scroll down the post.
About Deutsche bank
Deutsche Bank AG, sometimes referred to simply as Deutsche, is a German multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany, and dual-listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange and the New York Stock Exchange. Founded in 1870, the bank grew through multiple acquisitions, including Disconto-Gesellschaft in 1929, as a consequence of which it was known from 1929 to 1937 as Deutsche Bank und Disconto-Gesellschaft or DeDi-Bank,: 580 Bankers Trust in 1998, and Deutsche Postbank in 2010.
Deutsche Bank Pune Recruitment
Company Website: www.db.com
Job Role: Java Developer Intern
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree from any stream.
Salary: up to ₹40K/Month*
Job Location: Pune / Bangalore
The Engineer designs and develops application code, implements technical solutions, and configures applications in different environments in response to business problems. To meet the requirements of the business, the Engineer actively participates in the design and architecture of the application or its components, investigates and proposes appropriate technologies to be used, promotes re-usability of existing components and contributes to the creation of frameworks. Assists more junior members of the team and controls their work where applicable.
People Also Read – Best AI Tools for Data Analysis
Deutsche Bank Pune Eligibility
- Batch: 2024
- Freshers are eligible
- Bachelor’s degree from any stream.
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
Job Role and Responsibilities
Deep knowledge and hands-on experience with the following preferred technologies or, minimally, direct equivalents;
- Hands-on software development
- Should be able to contribute towards good software design
- Thorough testing of developed software
- Participate in daily stand-up meetings
- Articulate issues and risks to management in timely manner
- Train other team members to bring them up to speed
- Analyse software defects and fix them in timely manner
- Work closely with Functional Analysis and Quality Assurance teams
Deutsche Bank Skills Required
- Strong technical knowledge and experience in Java 8 and Enterprise Java
- Strong technical knowledge and hands on experience in Java frameworks – Spring
- Batch, Sprint Boot, and Hibernate.
- Strong technical knowledge and experience in Database – Oracle, Mongo DB, Elastic search etc
- Should have sound knowledge in Build tools – maven(preferably),gradle.
- Should have sound knowledge in web server like tomcat (preferably), weblogic.
- Should have sound knowledge in revision control system – Git (preferably), Svn
- Should have sound knowledge in Unit testing framework – Junit (preferably), Mockito
- Some exposure to UI Frameworks like Angular, React.
- Some exposure on ibatis ORM framework.
- Some exposure in Unix and Red Hat Linux
- Full Stack Development experience
- Knowledge of Spring Cloud dataflow
- Understanding of BDD frameworks
What we’ll offer you
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits our full time employees are offered:
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under child care assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
Click here for Frontend Development Roadmap
Click here for Backend Development Roadmap
Click here for Full Stack Development Roadmap
The journey to becoming a Data Science Analyst Internship at Cisco involves several phases, each designed to assess your suitability for the role:
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
- Final Selection
How to Apply for Deutsche Bank Pune
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here