Considering a career as a DHL DevOps Engineer? This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off-campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on DHL industry-leading platforms.
DHL is the leading global brand in the logistics industry. Our divisions offer an unrivaled portfolio of logistics services ranging from national and international parcel delivery, e-commerce shipping and fulfillment solutions, international express, road, air and ocean transport to industrial supply chain management. With specialized solutions for growth markets and industries including technology, life sciences and healthcare, engineering, manufacturing & energy, auto-mobility and retail, DHL is decisively positioned as “The logistics company for the world”.
Company Website: www.dhl.com
Job Role: DevOps Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Experience: Freshers (0 – 1 Years)
Batch: 2019 / 2020 / 2021 / 2022 / 2023
Salary: Up to 5 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Chennai
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
We are looking for DevOps Engineer with the ability to design, develop and maintain custom applications and services, along with demonstrable experience as a support engineer.
- You will take end-to-end care of our systems including designing, developing, operating and support activities.
- You will participate in testing and test automation of respective systems using modern technologies.
- You will be responsible for daily operations, maintenance, monitoring and capacity adjustments.
- You will participate in requirement analysis and solution design.
- You will maintain production and also pre-production environments.
- You will document work using the required standards, methods and tools.
- Experience with Spring Framework, Spring Boot, React, Postgres.
- Experience with support and maintenance of production environment.
- Knowledge of APIs: SOAP, REST, XML/XSD, JSON.
- Good knowledge of Azure Cloud.
- Container Orchestration with Kubernetes.
- Experience in CICD and related tools, primarily Jenkins.
- Experience with monitoring tools (Splunk, Dynatrace etc).
- Fluent English (written and spoken).
- Good communication skills and can-do attitude.
- Organizational skills, team player.
- Ability to work independently.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong customer centric mindset.
What you will get from us
- Great Team of IT Professionals with Global Working Exposure
- Flexible Benefits
- On-Going Professional and Technical Training and Certifications
- Flexible Work Practices
- A Multicultural Environment
- Smart Casual Everyday
- Global Internal Job Opportunities Available Within DPDHL
- Home Office Possibilities
The DHL DevOps Engineer selection process for Graduate Intern off-campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the DHL Careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For DHL
If you are interested in the DHL Careers off-campus recruitment drive, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here