DHL is an American-founded German logistics company providing courier, package delivery and express mail service, delivering over 1.8 billion parcels per year. A subsidiary of the German logistics firm DHL Group, its express mail service DHL Express is one of the market leaders for parcel services in Europe and Germany’s main courier and parcel service.
Company Website: www.dhl.com
Job Role: DevOps Engineer
Qualification: Any degree
Batch: 2023 / 2022 / 2021 / 2020 /2019
Salary: 13 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Chennai
DHL Job Description
Nissan Off Campus Drive For Fresher 2023 – Nissan hiring fresher graduates for DevOps Engineer – Team Member Any degree candidates can apply for this job. Detailed information about the application process is given below please scroll down the post.
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- You will take end-to-end care of our systems including designing, developing, operating and support activities.
- You will participate in testing and test automation of respective systems using modern technologies.
- You will be responsible for daily operations, maintenance, monitoring and capacity adjustments.
- You will participate in requirement analysis and solution design.
- You will maintain production and also pre-production environments.
- You will document work using the required standards, methods and tools.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Experience with Spring Framework, Spring Boot, React, Postgres.
- Experience with support and maintenance of production environment.
- Knowledge of APIs: SOAP, REST, XML/XSD, JSON.
- Good knowledge of Azure Cloud.
- Container Orchestration with Kubernetes.
- Experience in CICD and related tools, primarily Jenkins.
- Experience with monitoring tools (Splunk, Dynatrace etc).
- Fluent English (written and spoken).
- Good communication skills and can-do attitude.
- Organizational skills, team player.
- Ability to work independently.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong customer centric mindset.
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US
- Great Team of IT Professionals with Global Working Exposure
- Flexible Benefits
- On-Going Professional and Technical Training and Certifications
- Flexible Work Practices
- A Multicultural Environment
- Smart Casual Everyday
- Global Internal Job Opportunities Available Within DPDHL
- Home Office Possibilities
Sounds good? Start your application now!
DHL IT Services – About Us
IT Services is the internal provider of specialized IT Build services and industrialized IT Run services to Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) Group:
- Supports over 260,000 DPDHL e-mail users;
- Runs more than 7700 servers;
- Supports more than 2000 global services and applications;
- Processes 9 million shipment information messages per day;
- 200000 man days per year of development application.
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
- Final Selection
How to Apply for DHL
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to the official website.
- Enter all the required details.
- After entering the details check them and submit the application.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here