Diversity Systemes Careers 2024 hiring freshers for the Ops Support Specialist. This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on Diversity statement industry leading platforms.
About Diversity statement
As a game-changer in sustainable technology and innovation, Dassault Systèmes is striving to build more inclusive and diverse teams across the globe. We believe that our people are our number one asset and we want all employees to feel empowered to bring their whole selves to work every day. It is our goal that our people feel a sense of pride and a passion for belonging. As a company leading change, it’s our responsibility to foster opportunities for all people to participate in a harmonized Workforce of the Future.
Diversity Systemes Recruitment
Job Role: Software Engineer – Java
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech
Batch: 2023 / 2022 / 2021 / 2020
Salary: up to ₹8 LPA
Job Location: Pune
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
As part of our Software application development team, you will be involved in challenging and exciting projects, supporting the team in the creation of outstanding enterprise solutions used by major automotive and aerospace customers.
Dassault Systemes is the global leader in CAD, PLM software, 3D design, 3D digital mock-up products. DELMIA, 3DEXCITE, SOLIDWORKS, SIMULIA, CATIA, ENOVIA to name a few, are our flagship, legacy Software Products used by Defense, Aviation, Automobile, Manufacturing, Retail & other various industries today.
Working with us is more than a Job – it is a passion for excellence and innovation that connects our brand across 179 offices worldwide with 64 + R&D Labs. An eclectic mix of nationalities, cultures, creative talents and technical experts converge to create the World class Products.
- Understand user requirements and design capabilities in order to deliver best in class experiences
- Understand the portfolio plans, committed values, and position new developments in this context
- Learn and stay at the state of the art on software development practices, technologies
- Analyze code usage metrics to identify areas for code quality or software performances improvements
- Design new components for re-use in collaboration with architects
- Define and describe functional behavior, limitations and acceptance tests of capabilities to deliver
- Perform feasibility study (prototype, POC) to validate
- Plan development activities, compliant with Release and Service version gates, and enabling all criteria to be respected, including PCS, Security, Data Privacy
- Delivery of enablers for test automation
- Execute software development plan respecting defined plan, quality criteria and accurately documented
- Code, build and run unit tests
- Deliver unit test to validate functionalities and impacts on other functionalities
- Support integration and deployment of delivered software Solve incidents reports (IRs) reported by the User Success Engineers and Quality Engineers
- Share knowledge within and outside the team on produced developments and technical components
- Be self-motivated and eager to engage in high impact, challenging engineering problems while continuously raising the standard of quality in our products.
- Able to work, troubleshoot and debug end to end application development in Agile environment
- Leverage agile methodologies to anticipate and mitigate risks, ensure team health and manage complex tasks
- Use test driven strategies to ensure code quality, and collaborate with the team to ensure feature quality
- B.E., B.Tech (Or equivalent) in Computer Science/I.T. or a related discipline from premier institutions with good academic track records.
- 0 to 2 years hands-on experience with Hands on experience in Core Java, JSP
- Excellent troubleshooting, logical and analytical skills
- Good team spirit and interpersonal skills, excellent written, verbal, communication skills, analytical skills & Business thinking.
- Good to have-
- Experience of Linux Shell Scripting.
- PPR Modeler and Delmia knowledge is also an added advantage.
- Candidate should be from Engineering premier institute with 60% throughout in all academics with NO GAPS
- Good to have the experience of Linux Shell Scripting. Having BOM Management and CATIA knowledge is also an added advantage.
The Diversity Systemes selection process for Graduate Intern off campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the Diversity Systemes Careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For Diversity Systemes
If you are interested in the Diversity Systemesoff campus drive 2024, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here