eBay Careers 2024 hiring freshers for the Customer Service Specialist. This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on eBay industry leading platforms.
At eBay, we’re more than a global ecommerce leader — we’re changing the way the world shops and sells. Our platform empowers millions of buyers and sellers in more than 190 markets around the world. We’re committed to pushing boundaries and leaving our mark as we reinvent the future of ecommerce for enthusiasts.
Our customers are our compass, authenticity thrives, bold ideas are welcome, and everyone can bring their unique selves to work — every day. We’re in this together, sustaining the future of our customers, our company, and our planet.
Join a team of passionate thinkers, innovators, and dreamers — and help us connect people and build communities to create economic opportunity for all.
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and creativity, where you can be on the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to crafting an ambitious and inclusive work environment, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be with.
Job Role: Customer Service Specialist
Experience: Freshers (0-3)
Batch: 2023 / 2022 / 2021 / 2020
Salary: up to ₹7 LPA
Job Location: Work From Home
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
- Handle day to day reactive issues with customers email and chat channel.
- Outreach could be phone.
- Complete assigned tasks and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner
- Collaborate with other team members to achieve business goals and contribute to initiatives to help improve team performance and processes.
- Meet and exceed the turnaround time and quality of delivery as per the specified target, have an eye for details.
- Work as per defined processes and SLA – outlook issue process.
- Act as a trusted advisor to sellers and account managers on defect review/removal, eMBG case review/auctioning, technical issues, product issues, and standards and policy related issues that can hamper sales growth.
- Resolve issues for merchants of any eBay specific impediment to growth and sales (including defect reviews/removal, eMBG case review/action, technical issues, standards and policy related issues)
- Coach merchants so that issues and policies do not impede their business in future and help them develop a proactive approach to avoidance (as opposed to resolution after the fact). Including adoption of eBay tools and/or standard processes
- Interact with internal partners, advisors, policy makers and technical teams to assist with speedy resolution.
- Establish a trusting relationship between eBay and the customer while maintaining a high level of detail and accuracy.
- Share timely findings with the Account Manager and key stakeholder.
- Share learning with team in daily huddles for exciting/unique issue/query worked.
- Be empathetic to customer concerns and display a candid desire to serve with ownership through to resolution.
- At times, use negotiation and influence to advocate on behalf of eBay and/or the customer.
- Summarize and provide customer feedback to management.
- Conduct Outreach activities (outbound phone and/or email) including but not limited to – Outreach to customers with product/policy information/education/rollout– Outreach to customers to drive sustainable business growth for high quality sellers and help to maintain a healthy top seller community. E.g. coach customers in regard to policies that may impede progress on their account or result in selling restriction, support to correct listing that are in violation, share best practices to avoid violations etc.
- Handing escalation and complicated cases.
- Identify process gaps and share insights/process improvement which is helpful for seller/buyer.
- Research information using available resources to satisfy customer inquiries. Ensure high resolution %, self and be advocate within the team to meet business goals.
- Graduation is Mandatory
- Demonstrate strong probing and problem-solving skills.
- Skilled in multi-tasking, including the ability to be flexible and adapt to changes quickly.
- Expert knowledge of MS Office especially PPT and Excel.
- Data interpretation and Quality insight understanding is an added advantage to succeed in this role.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and collaborate effectively with others.
- Excellent time management, strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter with a positive attitude.
- Ability to always remain professional.
- High on accountability to provide E2E solution to customer.
- 5+ years of experience in customer service/ecommerce/handling email or chat services.
- Experience in handling customer complaints is an advantage.
How to Apply For eBay
If you are interested in the eBay off campus drive 2024, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here