Considering a career as an Equifax Trainee – Data Scientist? This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off-campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on BlackBerry industry-leading platforms.
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.
Company Website: www.equifax.com
Job Role: Trainee – Data Scientist
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Experience: Freshers (0 – 1 Years)
Batch: 2019 / 2020 / 2021 / 2022 / 2023
Salary: Up to 8 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Mumbai
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
The role of a data analytics consultant will be highly specialized and it will involve reviewing data to discover insights and offering expertise in data management. They will use the results of their analysis to make predictions and help guide business strategy and decision-making.
- Work with the Equifax bureau in India to build bureau based Analytics capabilities and use the new age technology to implement those solutions.
- Expected to demonstrate independence in execution, results interpretation and presentation, and the production of documentation strong enough to evidence a sound challenge to both internal and external parties.
- Knowledge of credit bureau, housing and/or demographic data is a plus. Manipulate large amounts of data and integrate diverse data sources into solutions.
- Contribute to Building the BFSI Analytics practice through on- going identification of new opportunities
- Understanding of key business and risk KPI’s for retail banking products, drawing insights from bureau datasets
- Self-motivation, discipline, task focus, the ability to structure and present work and a proven record of delivering high quality results to strict deadlines
- 0 to 1 year experience in handling BFSI analytics/implementing models/Big data/Cloud solution architect
- Good knowledge of SAS, SQL, Python, R.
- Understanding of Retail banking products.
- Analytical skill, logical thinking and problem solving capabilities.
- Adaptability to work in project-based engagements across different kinds of banking clients.
- Should be a team player.
- Analytical skill, logical thinking and problem-solving capabilities.
- Self-starter with high energy levels and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivation, discipline, task focus, the ability to structure and present work and a proven record of delivering high quality results to strict deadlines.
The Equifax Trainee – Data Scientist selection process for Graduate Intern off-campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the Equifax Careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For Equifax
If you are interested in Equifax Careers off-campus recruitment drive, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here