Considering a career as an Ericsson Site Engineer? This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment process to the required skills and responsibilities. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on Ericsson industry-leading platforms.
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never-before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
Company Website: www.ericsson.com
Job Role: Site Engineer
Qualification: BE / B.Tech / M.Tech
Batch: 2019 / 2020 / 2021 / 2022 / 2023
Salary: Up to 4 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Bangalore
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
The purpose of the role is to validate on-site survey and build site design document / BIM Models / Digital Twin, as built documents and AutoCAD drawings etc for installation, commissioning, and integration activities of various types of equipment, from nodes, antenna systems to complete systems solutions.
The role will also ensure that resource has the competence to deliver the service in accordance with Ericsson quality and standards
- Plan on-site survey, Survey tools/software and devices. Design drawings and map
- Validation of Site Survey Reports
- Implement site audit, compile & report in database and distribute audit reports to stakeholders
- Working On Crafting Site design, detailed Design Documentation through Intelligent Site Engineering
- Working on 3D Site Digital design with the help of BIM Technology
- Person Should have Good knowledge on Ericsson Radio System, Site Build/installation, Site Design, Site Survey and Intelligent Site Survey
- Experience in site engineering documents I.e TSSR (Technical Site Survey Report), SID (Site installation document), As built & Site acceptance.
- Exposure on Tools AutoCAD, Revit will be an added advantage.
- proven experience on Site Engineering profile, Having good understanding of Ericsson products.
- BE/B. TECH or higher equivalent education
The Ericsson Site Engineer selection process for Graduate Intern off-campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the Ericsson Careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For Ericsson
If you are interested in Ericsson Careers off-campus recruitment drive, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here