Considering a career as an Ericsson Network Engineer? This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment process to the required skills and responsibilities. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on Ericsson industry-leading platforms.
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
Company Website: www.ericsson.com
Job Role: Network Engineer
Qualification: Any Graduate
Batch: 2019 / 2020 / 2021 / 2022 / 2023
Salary: Up to 6 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Chennai
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
Managing NOC 24X7 environment & act as a mentor to the shift resources. Role is to handle the day to day operational challenges and ensure smooth operations and as per the contract agreements. Lead by example will be the key attribute desired for the role
- Responsible for day to day operational performance
- Ensuring KPI / SLA Fulfillment related to Network & 1st Level solve the events taking place on the network and to prioritize faults to meet SLA/WLA and NW faults rectification.
- Offer technical support and mentorship for O&M engineers and support test acceptance, and fault management activities
- To be able to work with the other organizational entities like FSO, DPO, Projects, 3PP, Customer Support, Customer etc
- To handle and analyze Trouble Tickets and recommend timely actions and solutions to Trouble Tickets when necessary.
- To plan & perform all the shift operational activities.
- To support and implement MSTOP processes.
- Authorized to report security breach incidences.
- Establish the project plan baseline: define project scope, secure the vital resources and plans and supervise all activities
- To suggest for corrective and preventive actions of security threats.
- To act as a planned work coordinator for emergency requests beyond normal office hours
- Formulate the training requirements for the TXN team.
The Ericsson Process Associate selection process for Graduate Intern off-campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the Ericsson Careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For Ericsson
If you are interested in Ericsson Careers off-campus recruitment drive, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here