Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment and services. The company is now hiring fresh graduates for various roles across India. This guide will provide everything you need to know about the Ericsson recruitment process, job openings, selection process and how to apply.
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
Company Website: www.ericsson.com
Job Role: Application Support Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Batch: 2023 / 22 / 21 / 20 / 19 / 18 / 17
Salary: Up to 6 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Noida
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
The profile we are looking for is a customer minded colleague, with a strong background in solution delivery, support, and operations. You will work in all phases of the life cycle including installation, upgrade, troubleshooting, integration and maintenance, but also be a key stakeholder for improving our product to meet all the future DevOps demands by taking us to a fully automated CI/CD flow. Our ways of working are based on agile principles, and we are organized in a true DevOps structure, “small company approach”, there you will play a vital role.
This unit is built and based on diversity, a strong cross unit collaboration, high degree of innovation and a learning culture, to reach business excellence.
- Work with end-to-end troubleshooting
- Work in all phases of the life cycle including install, upgrade, integration, and maintenance
- Drive automation to secure efficiency and ease of use
- Be part of 24/7 support
- Do technical work in cross-organizational teams.
- Degree in Software Engineering or similar
- Solid Linux/Unix handling knowledge
- Experience in container technologies e.g. Docker/Kubernetes
- Azure or any other cloud basics.
- Scripting basics (e.g. Python, Ansible) preferable.
- Database queries to fetch data from database(s).
- Understanding of Grafana, OpenSearch.
- ITIL processes knowledge is a merit.
- Knowing or having background in service operations (problem, event, incident mgmt.) and service transition (change and knowledge mgmt.)
- Embrace working in a rapidly developing area, understand that innovating, adapting and responding to change is key to becoming successful.
- Fluent in spoken and written English
Ericsson Careers selection process for Application Support Engineer off-campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the Ericsson careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For Ericsson
If you are interested in Ericsson Careers off-campus recruitment drive, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here