All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only. We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on techcompreviews.in, We are just an information provider for job openings.
Esko is a Danaher company and a global provider of integrated software and hardware solutions that digitize, automate, and connect the go-to-market process of consumer goods. Esko connects people, processes, and tools to meet the needs of global brands and the people who trust them. Esko customers bring consumer products to life with accuracy, efficiency, and speed. Packaging for 9 out of 10 major brands is produced by Esko customers today. Headquartered in Gent, Belgium, Esko employs 1800 people worldwide.
Esko solutions are used in packaging management (WebCenter), asset management (MediaBeacon), artwork creation and 3D visualization (Studio), structural design (ArtiosCAD), prepress, workflow automation (Automation Engine), quality assurance, sample-making, palletization (CapePack), supply chain collaboration and/or the production of packaging, signage, and displays.
Company Website: www.esko.com
Job Role: Software Engineer Trainee
Qualification: Engineering degree
Batch: 2023 / 22 / 21 / 20
Salary: 6 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Bangalore
Esko Off Campus Drive For Fresher 2023 – Esko hiring fresher graduates for Software Engineer Trainee – Team Member Bachelor’s Degree candidates can apply for this job. Detailed information about the application process is given below please scroll down the post.
- 2023/ 22 / 21 / 20
- Freshers are eligible
- 0-1 years of work experience
- Engineering degree
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
Job Role and Responsibilities
- Analyzing requirement specification, carry out feasibility analysis and provide effort estimation
- Deliver software modules to meet schedule and quality expectation of customers
- Design and implement software modules
- Code, test and troubleshoot applications utilizing the appropriate hardware, software platform, database, programming tools and technology
- Maintain and modify applications; make approved changes and fix bugs as assigned from time to time
- Implement test strategy, deployment approach, maintain programming documentation which include commenting code and user guides
- Institutionalize industry standard best software engineering processes, practices and methodologies
- Knowledge of key fundamentals in software programming
- Good analytical skills and self-initiative to learn new technologies
- Good knowledge of object oriented (OOPS) concepts and design patterns
- Ability to work as part of a global team with good communication skills (written and spoken English)
- Graphics arts knowledge for Printing industry is a plus
- Knowledge on Java based web / cloud development
- Knowledge on AWS, J2EE, Java Spring Boot and Web Services
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
- Final Selection
How to Apply for Esko
- Read the Details: Familiarize yourself with all the relevant information provided in this post to understand the application process better.
- Take Action: Scroll down and click on the provided apply link. This will redirect you to the official Deloitte website, where you can embark on your internship journey.
- Complete the Application: Fill in all the required details accurately. Take a moment to review your information before submitting the application.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here