All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only. We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on techcompreviews.in, We are just an information provider for job openings.
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
Company Website: www.ey.com
Job Role: Data Analytics
Qualification: B.E / B. Tech / M.Com / B.Com / BSc / MSc
Salary: ₹10 LPA* (Expected)
Job Location: Kochi
EY Off Campus Drive For Fresher 2023 – EY hiring fresher graduates for Data Analytics – Team Member Bachelor’s/Master’s degree candidates can apply for this job. Detailed information about the application process is given below please scroll down the post.
People Also Read – Cloud Computing 101
- Freshers are eligible
- B.E. or B. Tech Fresher or any other graduate degree, ACCA or CA inter (fully or partially qualified), M.Com, B.Com, BSc (Computer Science), MSc (Computer Science)
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
Job Role and Responsibilities
- Analyze large volume of data and define clear strategy in assurance analytical work
- Act as a team player and work in a multi-cultural environment
- Knowledge of different aspects of auditing. Correlate raw data to audit-related analytics
- Must be able to work closely with the Global Assurance team and support in conceptualizing ideas, strategy and framework
- Support extraction of data from multiple sources by understanding data structure requirement
- Apply industry knowledge to interpret data and improve performance
- Excellent communication, presentation and people skills
- Problem solving skills with quick learning ability and adaptability to change
- Should be open to working in different time zones and travel as required
- Should have high standard of integrity and confidentiality
- Should be willing to work under tight timelines delivering good quality of work
Click here for Frontend Development Roadmap
Click here for Backend Development Roadmap
Click here for Full Stack Development Roadmap
The journey to becoming a Data Analytics at EY involves several phases, each designed to assess your suitability for the role:
- Application Screening: The initial step involves screening applications to shortlist potential candidates.
- Online Assessment: Candidates progressing to this phase will undergo an online assessment to evaluate their skills and aptitude.
- Technical Interviews: Technical interviews will delve deeper into your expertise and your fit within Qualcomm’s operations landscape.
- HR Interview: A human resources interview will assess your compatibility with the company’s culture and values.
- Final Selection: Successful completion of the previous phases will lead to the final selection.
How to Apply for EY
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here