All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on techcompreviews.in, We are just an information provider for job openings.
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
EY Recruitment :
||Full Stack Developer
||up to ₹ 9 LPA*
EY’s GDS Assurance Digital team’s mission is to develop, implement and integrate technology solutions that better serve our audit clients and engagement teams. As a member of EY’s core Assurance practice, you’ll develop a deep Audit related technical knowledge and outstanding database, data analytics and programming skills.
A Bachelor’s degree (BE/BTech/MCA & MBA) in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems Management, Accounting, Finance or a related field with adequate industry experience.
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
- An ability to quickly understand complex concepts and use technology to support data modeling, analysis, visualization, or process automation
- Selects appropriately from applicable standards, methods, tools, and applications and uses accordingly
- Ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team structure, but also independently
- Demonstrates an analytical and systematic approach to problem-solving
- Communicates fluently orally and in writing and can present complex technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Able to plan, schedule and monitor work activities in order to meet time and quality targets
- Able to absorb rapidly new technical information, business acumen, and apply it effectively
- Ability to work in a team environment with strong customer focus, good listening, negotiation and problem-resolution skills
- Strong experience in .Net Core and Entity Framework and React JS/Angular JS
- Experience in React JS or Angular JS in must.
- Working knowledge of relational database development: MS SQL/SQL Azure, EF 6, EF Core
- Unit testing: NUnit, Moq, jest
- Experience using distributed version control systems: Git/SVN
- Should have understanding and experience of software development best practices.
- Excellent business communication
- JSON and Rest API integration
- Need to work as a team member to contribute in various technical streams of Microsoft Technologies.
- Basic knowledge in one of the following technologies: Angular, React
- Experience in Azure DevOps
- Experience in Agile / Scrum methodology
- The expectations are that a Senior will be able to maintain long-term client relationships and network and cultivate business development opportunities
- Provide high quality client services by directing daily progress of engagement work, informing engagement manager of engagement status, and managing staff performance.
- Must have presentation skills ‘ ability to create PowerPoint deck to communicate solution architecture to various stakeholders.
- Should have understanding and experience of software development best practices
- Excellent business communication, Consulting, Quality process skills
How to Apply?
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to careers.ey.com official website.
- Enter all the required details.
- After entering the details check them and submit the application.