EY Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. EY company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only. We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on techcompreviews.in, We are just an information provider for job openings.
About EY Kochi
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Company Website: www.ey.com
Job Role: Data Analytics
Qualification: B.E. or B. Tech , M.Com, B. Com, BSc (CS), MSc, ACCA or CA inter
Experience: Fresher (0-2 Years)
Batch: 2019 / 2020 / 2021 / 2022 / 2023
Salary: 8.8 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Kochi
EY Kochi Off Campus Drive For Fresher 2023 – EY Kochi hiring fresher graduates for Data Analytics – Team Member B.E. or B. Tech , M.Com, B. Com, BSc (CS), MSc candidates can apply for this job. Detailed information about the application process is given below please scroll down the post.
- Batch – 2019/2020/2021/2022/2023
- Freshers are eligible
B.E. or B. Tech Fresher or any other graduate degree, ACCA or CA inter (fully or partially qualified), M.Com, B.Com, BSc (Computer Science), MSc (Computer Science)
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
- Analyze large volume of data and define clear strategy in assurance analytical work
- Act as a team player and work in a multi-cultural environment
- Knowledge of different aspects of auditing. Correlate raw data to audit-related analytics
- Must be able to work closely with the Global Assurance team and support in conceptualizing ideas, strategy and framework
- Support extraction of data from multiple sources by understanding data structure requirement
- Apply industry knowledge to interpret data and improve performance
- Excellent communication, presentation and people skills
- Problem-solving skills with quick learning ability and adaptability to change
- Should be open to working in different time zones and travel as required
- Should have high standard of integrity and confidentiality
- Should be willing to work under tight timelines delivering good quality of work
- Basis knowledge on MS Excel and SQL; familiarity with business intelligence tools (e.g., Tableau, SAS, Spotfire)
- Interest in business and commerciality.
What we look for:
- A Team of people with commercial acumen, technical experience and enthusiasm to learn new things in this fast-moving environment
- An opportunity to be part of a market-leading, multi-disciplinary team in the only integrated global assurance business worldwide.
- Opportunity to work with EY GDS Assurance practices globally with leading businesses across a range of industries
How to Apply for EY Kochi
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to the official website.
- Enter all the required details.
- After entering the details check them and submit the application.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here