EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) consists of various service delivery centers from which our Client Service and Enablement Services teams operate to deliver strategic support to our EY member firms. GDS spans across geographies, practices, services lines, sectors and competencies within EY to deliver deeply-integrated services that result in efficient and world-class solutions.
GDS team is around 30,000 strong across five countries and plays an important role in EY’s growth strategy. With clear vision for the future and commitment to develop outstanding leaders, EY will enable you to nurture your career by providing collaborative, innovative and enriched environment through cross border and cross-cultural work experience.
EY Kochi Recruitment
Company Website: www.ey.com
Job Role: Associate Analyst
Experience: Freshers (0 to 2.5 years)
Salary: up to ₹8 LPA*
Job Location: Kochi
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
The Associate Analyst within RMS team would be required to develop subject matter expertise on RMS / independence issues and shall be the first point of contact for customer teams. The individual will be interpreting RMS policies, determining required actions and making recommendations based on firm guidance. Other responsibilities include analyzing issues and producing deliverables to document the diligence with which such tasks were performed, as the work product for these individuals is subject to review and scrutiny by outside regulators. Interactions are generally at the executive level with client team members and RMS personnel.
- Facilitates and drives the process to completion by following up on requests from RMS Consultants and assisting the client team
- Understands key requirements of firm and regulators’ RMS rules and policies
- Performs initial review of submissions from client teams and evaluates completeness, accuracy and appropriateness of proposed transaction/requests.
- Acts as a liaison between the client teams, other members of the RMS team, and various functional areas within the firm
- Formulates answers to client questions
- Manages tasks and activities in a timely manner and is responsible for specific outcomes
- Uses analytical and project management methodology and tools
- Learns the firm structure, business strategies, service lines, and people of the firm
- Builds a network of people within RMS and across the firm
- Plans and organizes own work and keeps others informed of status and activities
- Individual is expected to apply judgment to initial consultations and/or submission review and rapidly develop understanding of key requirements of firm and regulator’s RMS rules and policies
- Individual will reference existing policies; however, due to frequency of unique situations will need to research issues and, through situation specific inquiries, propose solutions to issues
- Provide feedback required to continuously improve processes
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
- Good analytical thinking / ability to take decisions
- Proficient with MS Excel, and Word
Benefits and Flexibilities
EY believes in “people-first” culture. Hence, great perks are awaiting once you will be part of EY GDS family:
- World class infrastructure offering flexible working environment and laptops
- Work life balance and opportunity to work remotely on need basis
- Adherence to employee safety first policy
- Best in industry leave policy
- Best in class allowances offered to the staff working in shifts
- Networking and collaboration opportunities by exposure to industry best practices through external conferences and seminars
- Accentuate your career with globally recognized EY acclaimed badges
EY Careers selection process for Software Engineer off-campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the EY careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants have to take an online screening test that evaluates their quantitative aptitude, data interpretation, statistics, and analytical reasoning skills. Candidates who clear the cut-off percentile move ahead.
This round involves 1-2 technical interviews focused on statistical modeling, data analytics, tools proficiency and machine learning concepts. Interviewers assess your technical knowledge, problem-solving ability and analytical approach.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For Ey Kochi
If you are interested in EY Careers off-campus recruitment drive, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here