EY Careers 2024 hiring freshers for Data and Analytics. This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on EY industry leading platforms.
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Job Role: Data and Analytics
Batch: 2023 / 2022 / 2021 / 2020
Salary: up to ₹7 LPA
Job Location: Kochi
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
AI/Machine learning, Data analytics in Biotechnology
- Basic understanding in financial modelling
- Basic understanding in coming up with economic and financial trends.
- Ability to perform research and come up with an output that can be used for an informed decision.
- Hands-on experience in doing academic projects in any of the areas highlighted above
- Data Analytics at an academic level
- Basic understanding on Python – any project experience is highly desirable.
- Open to work in a geographically distributed team.
- Need to collaborate with other developers and ability to communicate over various channels.
- Need the appetite to learn new technologies and a drive for continual improvement.
We are looking for the candidates with the following:
- BE/BTech/MCA with a sound technical knowledge
- Self-motivated, with articulation skills and extremely good team player
- Should participate in the organization initiatives.
- Ability to travel in accordance with client and other job requirements.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; writing, publishing and conference-level presentation skills a plus
The EY selection process for Data and Analytics off campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the EY Careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For Cornerstone
If you are interested in the EY off campus drive 2024, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here