Considering a career as a Fidelity Apprentice – Engineering Graduates? This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off-campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on Fidelity industry-leading platforms.
At Fidelity, building a better financial future— for everyone— is our mission. For the last 75+ years, our privately-held company has remained committed to supporting our clients throughout their lifelong financial journeys.
Our formula is simple: we support our team, and they support our customers. That culture begins with our employees, whose personal and professional growth is key to our collective success. In keeping with that legacy, our privately-held company offers associates career stability and security, while at the same time encouraging your professional exploration and growth. At Fidelity India, we are proud to continue that legacy. With offices in Bangalore and Chennai, our Indian branch is now celebrating 20 years as a Global Capability Center. To find out more, visit India.Fidelity.com, or our global site at FidelityCareers.com.
Company Website: www.fidelity.com
Job Role: Software Developer
Qualification: Bachelor’s / Master’s degree
Batch: 2019 / 2020 / 2021 / 2022 / 2023
Salary: Up to 7 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Bengaluru
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
- Understanding of Software Engineering Concepts
- Exposure to programming
- Good Verbal & Written Communication
- Learnability & Adaptability
- Team Player
- Software Development Life-Cycle — focused on all facets of software development on agile teams
- HTML5 and CSS
- Collaborating on a cross-functional Agile development team
- Working with user stories, prioritization, estimation, decomposition and deployment
- Database development using Oracle, SQL
- Application of test automation frameworks
- Applying Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- DevOps Continuous Delivery Platform to integrate Build, Test, Deploy with focus on automation
- Working in Teams using Git Hub (Version Control Systems).
- Secure application development practices
- Communication/Professional Skills/Domain Skills/Engagement Activities
The Fidelity Apprentice – Engineering Graduates selection process for Graduate Intern off-campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the Fidelity Careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For Fidelity
If you are interested in Fidelity Careers off-campus recruitment drive, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here